找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: 7samurai

Open Letter to 747 Admin: request delete my handle and history

关闭 [复制链接]
发表于 2016-9-12 20:04:41 | 显示全部楼层
mofoking 发表于 2016-9-12 19:31
Considering 7samurai's last review was written 4 years ago, it doesn't matter at this point whether  ...

Admin needs to grow some balls and ban him. Nice guys finish last. We all know that giving second chances don't work. The guy is smearing everyone that disagrees with him, even admin is not immune.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-9-12 20:25:22 | 显示全部楼层
7samurai 发表于 2016-9-12 01:30
Ben Ben Ben  now that we established the partnership with the pimp wannabe APOC helping you poach m ...

Ben Ben Ben,  you sweet innocent  angel you

Who raided and poached your direct competitor at the time mr d membership base via pm?

Who randomly posted sex747 url on Terb with a 747 handle during early days  ?  A ghost?

Apoc referred to "Asian site" on Terb many times after his pimp gang were dismantled . Naturally members got curious and pm him for 747 url.   Do you really think I would expect a verbal or written contract to show proof ?   Here is the game played by the ecosystem players they know "the truth " takes years to surface by either a confessor mm victim or gang member who has a change of heart.     Once the heat rises too much they disappear.  Then guess what ? The whole cycle restarts all over again.  

You think material migration of terb members magically appeared out of thin air? Yeah Google is your friend /lol

Ben you know which down parade shop it was .  There were only 3.  I pmed Ben the number and sponsor him to operator saying he plans to call.  You sat on the sofa and creeped out the Assistant keeper out by just surveying the landscape.    And you didn't book.  Other parade shops mm have have validated you while collecting advertising fees  

Ben are you denying promoting mm in exchange  for freebies ?   The parade shops mms all know you and talk about you

Why didn't you ban me earlier ?  Because I'm a huge viewership draw for you and optically it would look bad for suppressing the truth.  So you sucked it up until this week.

Didn't I ask you to Ban me?  How many times ?   Was it 1 condition that made you stop? Like always you will get the last word because you fear me and the truth.  If I'm so full of shit wouldn't the herd be intelligent enough to decipher it?   1 sword against a handful of Pokemon.  

By the way Apoc the pimp never denounced Krayjee publicly after 2 years.  This is admission of guilt in itself.  But nook you turn the blind eye.  Did Krayjee or confessor ever vouch for Apoc innocence publicly? At least Apic  partner Iambrown demounce Krayjee but not on txxb.  How convenient.     

I didn't know I so much leverage here .  So Amusing and entertaining.   Make sure you cover your tracks well .  You left so digital footprints before the bill c36 make over   

**ADMIN**

Since its your choice, so be it. Goodbye 7samurai.

As promised, your last reply stays. However, it appears to be merely a rehash of what you've said many times before plus a few new accusations. Bullshit piled on more bullshit.

We didn't "turn a blind eye" to stuff on the Gweilo board. We simply don't care what goes on there. Besides, not denouncing someone doesn't make anyone guilty of anything. If I don't denounce Hitler, does that make me guilty of the Halocaust?

Its interesting that you are spewing venomous accusations against us after we called your bluff to ban you. If we were so evil as you claimed why didn't you say anything before?

You claim we didn't ban you because you are a "huge viewership draw" and "optically it would look bad for suppressing the truth". You listed 2 contradictory yet both false reasons. If you were a viewership draw we would not have consistently tried in vain over the years to persuade you to stop your aggressive behaviour and censoring much of your posts which attacked others without proof. On the other hand if we feared you we would not dare to ban you now, and if we wanted to muzzle the truth we would not allow you a last chance for your last words.

Your smearing and threats via invoking C36 doesn't work. We will not bow to aggression and threats.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-12 20:47:41 | 显示全部楼层
Xxx365 发表于 2016-9-12 19:11
That is a face saving way to admit Apoc whooped your ass.
*small white flag*

LOL. I can't take all the credit. I think it's the first time he ever lost in his life. This is going to sting for the rest of his life.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-12 20:54:27 | 显示全部楼层
iambrown 发表于 2016-9-12 10:54
His life lies on conspiracy theory. His ego is fed by connecting dots. He is accusing anyone he is ...

Judging from his last reply, it seems he has shown no remorse whatsoever. He's as good as toast!

No one's gonna shed a tear for him ... well, almost no one. Only his lone supporter, that gangsta wannabe. His days are numbered too.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-12 21:21:18 | 显示全部楼层
7samurai 发表于 2016-9-12 01:49
The best way to take down the ecosystem players is CRA.  The government is hurting for revenue .  

Whoa! Now this guy is threatening to expose to the government and media?

Just because the mod stopped taking your side you started smearing him. When that didn't work you start threatening him. How low can you possibly get?

I have to admit I had my doubts about Apoc but now I can clearly see who is the real asshole here. Good luck to any of his friends if he has any. This is the kind of guy whom you can help a thousand times, and on the 1001th time you don't, he will stab you in the back. Flip over the pig belly and there is shit.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-12 22:29:28 | 显示全部楼层
I have no problem with 7samurai for the past three years. His own problem with others isn't my business.
Many "stars" have come and gone. no matter who comes, who leaves, sun still rises.

Wish him all the best! Happy hunting!

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-12 22:35:55 | 显示全部楼层
qiuqifeng 发表于 2016-9-12 21:21
Whoa! Now this guy is threatening to expose to the government and media?

Just because the mod st ...

It's the internet. Anyone can threaten anyone in the comfort of their little chair behind a keyboard.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-13 02:29:20 | 显示全部楼层
Appeasement never works. Hitler is a great example. The allies appeased him and those who remember their history lessons know what happened.

The mods appeased 7samurai and he wound up thinking he called the shots around here. He acted like a one man judge/jury/executioner. He never hesitated to interrupt a conversation and steer it to some supposed incident that no one cares about that happened years ago on another website. He viciously attacked anyone who disagreed with him. Even when he wasn't attacking someone he would talk with a condescending tone, as if he was superior to everyone else, as if he knew better than everyone else.

A lot of people stopped contributing reviews because of him. Despite his self proclaimed mission against pimps and promoters he actually helped them a lot. Shills and promoters aren't going to be stopped by attacks because they have an incentive to continue. Legit wolves and reviewers on the other hand will stop writing once they've been falsely accused because they rightfully feel pissed off and say "screw this, why should I share if I'm getting attacked instead of thanked".

Ben and Smallpotato need to bear some responsibility. If they weren't so soft none of this would have happened. In all other forums the word of the moderator is the law. Even Terb has a rule to that effect, moderators decisions cannot be challenged. But here, the moderators try to be nice guys and try to explain or talk reason with trouble makers. Doesn't work and never will. Punks will not respect the voice of reason. A strong hand is needed to deal with them.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-13 09:48:00 | 显示全部楼层
goodbye 7darling if u do read this

stop this nonsense politics but start pounding the fabulous mms
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-13 17:55:14 | 显示全部楼层
Guys who pick fights online are like 16 year olds with a cigarette in their mouths. They think they look cool, and maybe 1 or 2 of their buddies actually think they look cool, but to everyone else they just look moronic.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-9 19:38 , Processed in 0.039619 second(s), 11 queries .