立即注册
搜索
楼主: 7samurai

Open Letter to 747 Admin: request delete my handle and history

关闭 [复制链接]
发表于 2016-9-10 15:19:16 | 显示全部楼层
I am not a threat... i am a promise
i dont make threats.. i make promises..
one of the superpowers has temporarily taken a journey into the unknown and shall return at a unforseen date
fear not, for it is i who is now left to protect you all from the injustice and immorality
do not be deceived by those who are numerous and untrustworthy, for only I.. the forbidden one.. have absolute divine judgement upon those who need enlightenment

7sam, gone but not forgotten

your legacy only lives on, this is only the beginning

LOL it took apoc an hour to write that "speech"...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-10 15:55:18 | 显示全部楼层
We have always believed 7samurai to have good intentions. This is something we respect him for. However we disagree with his overzealousness and moral crusade. Most of all, we believe that his "Messiah complex" (utmost conviction in one's own rightfulness & desire/need to strike down all he deems to be evil/wrong) combined with a George Bush doctrine (either with us or against us; if you aren't my ally then you are my enemy) is destructive and doesn't help anyone at all. It appears that his ego/vanity takes priority over any genuine intention to do good for the community.

Damn small potato your english is pretty solid lmafo. We got ourselves some educated folks in this community haha
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-10 17:25:17 | 显示全部楼层
qazwsxedcleo 发表于 2016-9-10 15:55
Damn small potato your english is pretty solid lmafo. We got ourselves some educated folks in this ...

Could be Ben or Small Potato. More like Ben IMO.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-10 17:42:41 | 显示全部楼层
qazwsxedcleo 发表于 2016-9-10 15:55
Damn small potato your english is pretty solid lmafo. We got ourselves some educated folks in this ...

Just a chicken worm
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-9-11 08:12:35 | 显示全部楼层
Ahh gotta luv Vegas and poker .  

Looks like Apoc wannabe pimp fugitive and lurking sympathizers have All gathered to celebrate ?   Remember the terms laid out ?  " Delete handle and history".   Law 101  T&C not met.    Ben aka Mr Potato needs to "protect his business interest" (wink, wink).  Ok Ben .    By the way I walked into Tim Hortons with a Starbucks coffee and nobody blinked an eye.  I even smiled at the Philippino manager

"I can’t believe that out of 100,000 sperm, you all were the quickest 200 active daily users out total 5000 registered accounts   ."     

**ADMIN**

We don't mind criticism, but please have the decency not to smear us with bullshit accusations just because we didn't completely take your side. You even admitted in our PM exchange that we've given you quite a bit of leeway already. Its clearly obvious that IF we were "trying to protect our business interest", you would have been banned a long time ago. The truth is that for too long we have been letting you get away with arrogance and abusive behaviour out of a misplaced sense of friendship and gratitude for your support during the early days of this forum, and you've simply been taking advantage of it.

If you still want your account banned we grant it. Your choice. Just say the word. However, the history will not be erased. You do not set the terms & conditions here, we do. If you want to stay, then please follow the rules, be respectful of others, and stop making accusations without proof. From this day forward, you will get no more preferential treatment.

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-9-11 08:30:43 | 显示全部楼层
88bb141 发表于 2016-9-6 19:52
7gor views things from multiple perspectives and views based on my past interactions with him.  He h ...

By the way I did a fact check visit on mango .  I can understand your comment on "African boob"  but the white knights imagine in their heads "big droopy sling shot boobs".  

You should be more descriptive to level set interpretation ie like use a pic ? .  Mango boobs are proportionate to her frame but not D as advertised.  It's the shape (not a standard shape kind of gradually narrows from base ) and how it sags that I can see why you made reference to Africa boobs - there are many types.  Just google national geographic African boobs.

The white knights actually made it worse for her as a focused topic.  The thread would have just died quickly.    Not the smartest light bulbs on the block ? Even a retard by looking at your historical reviews would know you are an outlier reviewer.    Or the cynical side of me says "even negative PR is better than no PR " for white knights  

**ADMIN**
Off-topic. This topic has already been discussed to death in another post, and all arguments from different parties have been made and read. Please stay on topic.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-11 11:07:23 | 显示全部楼层
7samurai 发表于 2016-9-11 08:30
By the way I did a fact check visit on mango .  I can understand your comment on "African boob"  b ...

Long live our Bamboo 7
We are definitely not friends but we are not enemies for sure
You will always beloved by the " FattyChops" at the downtown joints forever!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-9-11 11:50:14 | 显示全部楼层
ahwong 发表于 2016-9-11 11:07
Long live our Bamboo 7
We are definitely not friends but we are not enemies for sure

You still remember the pork chop story ?   Brings back memories of the good old days.  

One thing these pimp wannabes, greedy n corrupt,  and sympathizers fail to understand is I'm always 10 steps ahead of them.   

You need to be a life long student of the Chinese classic 易经   

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/ ... g_Dynasty_print.jpg
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-11 18:21:21 | 显示全部楼层
7samurai 发表于 2016-9-11 08:12
Ahh gotta luv Vegas and poker .  

Looks like Apoc wannabe pimp fugitive and lurking sympathizers ha ...

Lol Apoc missed you
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-11 19:57:41 | 显示全部楼层
He seemed to be giving up or trying other plans. But I think he will be back too.

So predictable. Boring.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-27 23:43 , Processed in 0.038129 second(s), 11 queries .