AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: 7samurai

Open Letter to 747 Admin: request delete my handle and history

关闭 [复制链接]
发表于 2016-9-6 16:56:31 | 显示全部楼层
I would suggest admin change the password of his account so he cannot have access to it, so in a sense he is "banned", but his posting history would be preserved like fossil, which can still be seen by others.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-6 17:03:36 | 显示全部楼层
I don't understand why it is so hard for him to admit he cannot control himself and feel the urge to browse the forum and waste too much time. That's a perfectly legit reason for wanting to be banned. Instead he gave out insincere excuses and vague bullshit.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-6 17:48:40 | 显示全部楼层
A more reasonable solution would just to delete all his history.. and let it be erased.. if its his final wish then grant it.. for all you know he could be on his death bed..

Lol 7sam did you want to jump into my boat so much that you did this to yourself?

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-6 18:08:32 | 显示全部楼层
omg. are u guys wolf? or drama queen?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-6 19:11:13 | 显示全部楼层
7samurai 发表于 2016-9-6 10:09
Good morning mr brown!  Good nite sleep?

Fun fun!  I'm writing a movie script called "whore dogs ...

Good evening 7 gor. Whole night no sleep and finished the script?

Am I going to play the sophistigated bad guy role in your movie? Mind you I am smart but I am too handsome to play a bad guy role. You may wanna try Dailo. His getto look really fits but he does not seem smart enough though.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-6 19:52:46 | 显示全部楼层
7gor views things from multiple perspectives and views based on my past interactions with him.  He has not displayed any nuthugger or fanboy attitudes from what I know.  I respect that.  There are too many bros that are too keen to 'protect' mm and give what I consider to be 'glowing' reviews.  

The brotherhood is a forum that I thought was here to protect the hunters, but many act like they are the hunted and chumps based on what I've read.  I'm not trying to put anyone down.  It's just my general observation and opinion.  Most will not agree with me, but I'm not looking for agreement.  I'm looking for a bunch of hunters that have critical and sound thinking, judgement and respect for the brotherhood and the hobby.

Remember it is a hobby after and all there is no need to take things too personal.  If I give a 6/10, then the bros who think otherwise typically will say...'who gives a shit about your reviews, you are mean and harsh...dadadada....and so forth'  When all I did was try to help the community avoid a landmine.  What thanks do I get?  I get blasted by a bunch of deluded fanboys (or maybe I'm the deluded one as there are always two sides to a coin...lol)

7gor, no need to fight the herd.  The herd mentality is just that a bunch of folks that think the same way.

I'm not supporting or not supporting 7gor.  I just appreciated differing views and perspectives, which he provides from time to time, b/c he actually ask some interesting questions vs the typical 'I will certainly add her to my TD list' comments...lol.  Hence the meaning of a democratic forum.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-6 19:57:51 | 显示全部楼层
catergang 发表于 2016-9-6 08:20
He will be back. I guarantee it. Guys like him are hopeless failures in life hence the need to rei ...

Do you really think for one minute that he will actually quit? He has NO LIFE. This is his life, trolling on this and other forum.

It was a bluff from the very beginning. But the Mod is serious this time about banning him. They called his bluff.

Well, Serpent? What's it gonna be? Yeah or Nay. Don't tell me, you're gonna chicken out!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-6 20:06:41 | 显示全部楼层
iambrown 发表于 2016-9-6 19:11
Good evening 7 gor. Whole night no sleep and finished the script?

Am I going to play the sophisti ...
What happened last night? All those posts censored. A waste of your time. Give us a brief summary.

I would suggest admin change the password of his account so he cannot have access to it, so in a sense he is "banned", but his posting history would be preserved like fossil, which can still be seen by others.
You know, that just might work.

**ADMIN**
Off-topic replies will be censored.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-6 20:08:36 | 显示全部楼层
88bb141 发表于 2016-9-6 19:52
7gor views things from multiple perspectives and views based on my past interactions with him.  He h ...

Kinda agree that there are too many guys that worship the MMs. Thing is, I would appreciate you helping me to avoid a landmine if you point one out, but all your reviews are landmine reviews. I've never seen a single review from you in which the girl is described favorably. But I digress, this thread isn't about you so I shouldn't hijack.

For 7sam, he had my respect in the beginning but lost it soon after. Its obvious that his self righteous ness is only skin deep. In the end he just wants to be the top dog, the alpha male.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-6 20:17:55 | 显示全部楼层
HK169 发表于 2016-9-6 20:08
Kinda agree that there are too many guys that worship the MMs. Thing is, I would appreciate you he ...

Most of my 8+ meals are in my private life, mainly in my younger years (yes the future is looking bleek with 6/10 meals )   But I do get some 7.5-8.5 meals from some semipros from time to time when I am travelling for work or flying into areas where old school mates live.  They have the social network to let me sample some high quality meat from time to time, but that cost $$$.  In the past 5 years, I've only had probably 2 women who were in the 9+ range.

9+ women typically don't need to resort to being mm.  They move up the social ladder and understand that there is more to gain with the proper network or rich guys who take them under their wing.

Enough digressing.  I'll talk about this in another post....don't wanna get slack from those that run the show....lol...lighten up...this is a joke
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-27 11:45 , Processed in 0.035130 second(s), 11 queries .