搜索
楼主: 7samurai

Open Letter to 747 Admin: request delete my handle and history

关闭 [复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2016-9-6 06:50:14 | 显示全部楼层

747 Leadership can you show transfer of ownership

To that fake Hong Kong investor group ?

**ADMIN**

Who said there was any transfer of ownership? Where do you even get your info from? Or do you just make it up?

Please stop opening new junk post each hour. We didn't lock your original post, you can post as replies to there instead of polluting the forum with random junk accusatory posts. Unless your intention is to be annoying and break rules to get yourself banned.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-6 07:16:13 | 显示全部楼层
Chiggah 发表于 2016-9-6 03:56
I get it now. Its a last ditch attempt to take the enemy to the grave with you. You can't beat the ...

LMAO! Suicide Bomber!

It's a last ditch 'Hail Mary' attempt.

To the Admin, can't you make him -3000 points so he can't posts any more, without deleting all his posts. I mean, he has already been demoted to newbie status. It's worst than death!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-9-6 07:45:37 | 显示全部楼层
7samurai 发表于 2016-9-6 06:50
To that fake Hong Kong investor group ?

Mission accomplished . Now that's confirmed .  Now plan b
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-9-6 07:51:23 | 显示全部楼层
Apoc 发表于 2016-9-6 07:16
LMAO! Suicide Bomber!

I'm after bigger fish .  You are "small potatoes"

Over the years I have collected a massive digital dossier.   Human greed is the best predictor of future behaviour.  Watch and learn junior pimp wannabe   
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-6 07:59:27 | 显示全部楼层
Chiggah 发表于 2016-9-6 03:56
I get it now. Its a last ditch attempt to take the enemy to the grave with you. You can't beat the ...

Actually he is just bluffing. He knows the mod is a soft sentimental weakling who will never ban him because he was the first guy to sign up for 747. He plays this ace card every time he gets his ass handed back to him.

See even admin said that this is not the first time, but never before as forceful as this time. He knows admin won't call his bluff so he is getting more confident and aggressive each time.

**ADMIN**
Correction. He was an early member but not the first. Nor does it mean we will allow him to run rampant. If he insist on making himself intolerable then he shall indeed be banned.

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-9-6 08:07:26 | 显示全部楼层
catergang 发表于 2016-9-6 07:59
Actually he is just bluffing. He knows the mod is a soft sentimental weakling who will never ban h ...

That's very nice to call Ben a weakling.  Maybe you should run the ship and show how it's done.  Are you willing to take part ownership? Skin in the game bro.  Words are cheap on www.  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-6 08:20:19 | 显示全部楼层
Apoc 发表于 2016-9-6 07:16
LMAO! Suicide Bomber!

He will be back. I guarantee it. Guys like him are hopeless failures in life hence the need to reinvent themselves online as whatever they fantasize themselves to be. In his case, a smart sophisticated know-it-all who is superior to everyone else. He has a pathological need to constantly assert his dominance. Even when he has nothing else to fall back on he will still utter some pseudo-philosophical crap or try to act mysterious and in control. The only thing that is impossible for him is to admit defeat or that he was wrong. In that sense he does deserve the name samurai.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-9-6 09:16:13 | 显示全部楼层
catergang 发表于 2016-9-6 08:20
He will be back. I guarantee it. Guys like him are hopeless failures in life hence the need to rei ...

Will you want to bet ?  The terms ? 747 deletes everything.  Action not words  
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-9-6 09:19:28 | 显示全部楼层
catergang 发表于 2016-9-6 07:59
Actually he is just bluffing. He knows the mod is a soft sentimental weakling who will never ban hi ...

Is that a direct threat?  Or a rule which shifts depending on situation?  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-6 09:43:03 | 显示全部楼层
7sam you have completly lost your mind totally irrational and insane. .
You are connecting the wrong dots.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-16 08:32 , Processed in 0.044169 second(s), 11 queries .