AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 2818|回复: 4

[Montreal] need advice for Vicki@MAE88 ?

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-9-5 01:56:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
anyone knows Vicki@MAE?need ur advice
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-5 13:43:19 | 显示全部楼层
Hi, saw this and wanted to help out since this place helped me recently.
I saw Vicki recently, she is a very nice girl, the face picture is her, but to be honest: she is a bit shorter (maybe 5'5") and I don't think she is the weight the site says, she is a bit bigger but not fat, I liked her body...nice natural B's and a firm bum...

She was not shy with me and she does not speak a word of English! I can say she loves to kiss (LFK/DFK), BBBJ was really really good (I was very surprised, I had to stop her a few times because it was too good lol), we moved on to FS, (I didn't try DATY but I tried digits but she was really sensitive down there so I just put the hat on and on to the main action...she was very into it, intense moaning, in between with LFK/DFK, she was rubbing herself...it was fun and I couldn't hold it much longer especially when I see the girl really enjoying it...as always some of this might be YMMV!

that's about it for me...I am new here and I am a younger white guy that is into Asian women, (I use google translate to get around for now but I am in the process of learning the language )

anything else just ask
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-7 09:32:53 | 显示全部楼层
great review, how old is she looks like?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-7 20:02:00 | 显示全部楼层
dboy82 发表于 2016-9-5 13:43
Hi, saw this and wanted to help out since this place helped me recently.
I saw Vicki recently, she i ...

Really helpful thanks! Hope you enjoy being here
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-7 22:11:32 | 显示全部楼层
no problem, glad it helps
her age? hmmm hard to say, I would guess in the low 20's? she look young...i mean her face pic on the site is her for sure so can't be that old
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-16 14:34 , Processed in 0.033042 second(s), 13 queries .