AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 9437|回复: 52

suggested rating system

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-8-30 22:19:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
In lights of some ridiculously harsh rating system given out, here is my two cents and what I think is the general consensus around here.

1) 9s and 10s: The Drop Dead Gorgeous Category - The category most face fcukers aim to achieve. I would put Wynn@MW and Barbie@MW in this category.

2) 8.0 - 8.5: The Beautiful Category - They are one notch below DDG, but will definitely turn heads when you walk past them on the street. I would put Emma@TOE88, Cathy@ZP and Roxy@ASB in this category.

3) 7.0 - 7.5: The Pretty Category - They are pretty enough and are an acceptable meal. There are too many girls to name.

4) 6.5 and Below: The Don't Waste My Time Category - Don't mean to be mean, but in order to be an MM, you have to be at least a 7.0. That is, unless you are into the $80 C9 category.

So the next time you diss out a 6.5 and think you are doing the girl a favour, you are not. Because in most of the bros' views, that's a failing grade.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-30 22:23:55 | 显示全部楼层
Trash thread confirmed.

Numbers are subjected to own preference and are completely biased, even I think barbie is only 8.5, and cathy is tied with her, both beautiful in their own way.. but a 9? please.. one of the only 9 i remember is love@SC, and thats when i was the first to see her.. before she was publicized..

For someone who talks a lot, you barely contribute anything worth mentioning. Alonside with your brown buddy.. just biased judgement.. no overall contribution towards knowledge and intel.. just brainwashing and putting in comments to win over the public with subliminal messaging..
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-30 22:38:51 | 显示全部楼层
History is repeating itself  
http://www.azn747.com/bbs/forum. ... ght=Apoc&page=2  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-30 22:52:55 | 显示全部楼层
Too many 7, 7.5 for facials scores for girls I would rate 8.5, 9.

8 means good, 7.5 means ok in my reviews.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-30 23:13:34 | 显示全部楼层
Oh yeah? what if some vanilla face finds Sally@mw a 9, u gon have a problem with dat?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-30 23:14:29 | 显示全部楼层

S7 patented face scoring :lol

10  So beautiful that she has you mesmerized in a trance and can't get her outta of  your mind
9    You are driving do a triple look and turn around to drive past for another look
8.    You are avg looking guy and have a shot of being her bf if you make some serious coin and wear designer clothes with nice car
7.    You are avg looking and you have a shot if you drive a nice expensive car
6.     You are avg looking and you have a good shot if you are good and funny guy
1-5.  You are avg looking and you think you deserve better !

Unfortunately Most blokes are delusional and think they are above average
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-31 00:01:53 | 显示全部楼层
Ratings are very subjective and depends on a lot of factors, hence we just need to which poster has similar ratings to yourself.

You know what they say, when you are hungry, everything is delicious (10/10).

And also that Chinese phrase about eating dragon meat is tasteless when you are unhappy/sad.

So yea, a lot of factors and mood dependent.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-31 00:05:45 | 显示全部楼层
asuran 发表于 2016-8-31 00:01
Ratings are very subjective and depends on a lot of factors, hence we just need to which poster has  ...

That's why I laugh at the review ratings and people going berserk as if  mm was their real life girlfriend .    One mans treasure is another mans trash  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-31 02:59:10 | 显示全部楼层
7samurai 发表于 2016-8-31 00:05
That's why I laugh at the review ratings and people going berserk as if  mm was their real life gi ...

Nevertheless there are always people who go berserk about pretty much anything and everything.
Such as those recently crying about white knighting and/or other conspiracies.
It's the nature of things.

Sometimes the pot is the kettle too!

“Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster... for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.”  - Friedrich Nietzsche

Through observation one may find entertainment and gets a great laugh.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-31 04:47:00 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 该帖被管理员或版主屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-3 03:10 , Processed in 0.041018 second(s), 14 queries .