找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: 7samurai

philosophical rant about nature of working girls

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-8-22 11:25:52 | 显示全部楼层
officer 发表于 2016-8-22 10:08
We have to realize that most of the girls get into this business for a reason.
And unfortunately t ...

Its good rewards though
Everything comes with a sacrifice!
And not everybody is a  rich 2nd generation from Iran or Mainland
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-22 11:56:44 | 显示全部楼层
ahwong 发表于 2016-8-22 11:25
Its good rewards though
And not everybody is a  rich 2nd gene ...

可惜的是犧牲換來所得的卻乖乖地貢獻給賭場,目前仍在市場和那些因欠貴利離開多倫多的爛賭釵裙我認識不少。能夠不沾上賭博,專心在多倫多捱過六、七個年頭,掘到第一桶金後能抽身回去,開店做正行生意的例子也有。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-8-22 16:20:52 | 显示全部楼层
ahwong 发表于 2016-8-22 11:04
By the way I am a little worried about our White Knight 30 seconds dasher Tomsiu, what could have  ...

Mmm dr siu has disappeared before ....but I can think of reasons....

1) Wrapped a mm
2)  extended HK vacation
3)  wifey found out
4) caught std
5)  financial crisis arisen
6)  decided to go celibate and become a Buddhist monk
7) got caught in a police raid
8)  747 fatigue
9).  Fell in love with mm and filed for divorce
10).  Committed 747 identity suicide and is under another handle
11).   Loved the hobby so much he set up a shop as a silent partner
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-8-22 16:41:03 | 显示全部楼层
ahwong 发表于 2016-8-22 11:25
Its good rewards though
And not everybody is a  rich 2nd gene ...

One could argue mms are helpless victims of circumstances out of their control.     But some wolves rationalize they are helping the mm earn a living by being their customer and treating them with respect.  

When in fact these same wolf patrons are further victimizing the mms reinforcing that they are transactions to satisfy their sexual desires.   Sexual objects. "Nice customer treat me well.
CIM, DFK and fucks me with kindness and respect. "  

Hypocrisy ?  If it was a wolfs daughter or sister he would do anything to get them out of the viscious cycle of sex for money.   Unfortunately it's a never or rarely a "happy ending" (no pun intended).

High demand creates supply.  The oldest profession in history.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-22 16:51:33 | 显示全部楼层
7samurai 发表于 2016-8-22 16:41
One could argue mms are helpless victims of circumstances out of their control.     But some wolve ...

True white knights sell their stocks or mortgage their houses and donate the money to the beloved MM so she doesn't have to get fucked by fugly johns 12 hours a day .
Pumping with good reviews? meh, White knight my a$$ lol
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-8-22 17:11:09 | 显示全部楼层
Latecomer 发表于 2016-8-22 16:51
True white knights sell their stocks or mortgage their houses and donate the money to the beloved  ...

I label them calculated "white knight wannabes"  All forum talk "poor damsel" but no balls to go all in to free the mms from slavr cycle .  "I'm off click unconditional true friends" with no free noogie expectations   
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-22 17:16:34 | 显示全部楼层
7samurai 发表于 2016-8-22 17:11
I label them calculated "white knight wannabes"  All forum talk "poor damsel" but no balls to go a ...

who in their right mind would give everything to a girl.. a girl who has sex with other guys multiple times per day for money.. that is an upfront payment for sex.. but if a girl is smart she will try to just seduce 1 by living with him for a few months then sucking him dry either through a bad divorce or slowly through material possessions.. a chanel purse is 7racks, cartier love bracelet almost 10..

i would say only the ones who pump reviews are the true white knights
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-8-22 17:20:56 | 显示全部楼层
dailo4 发表于 2016-8-22 17:16
who in their right mind would give everything to a girl.. a girl who has sex with other guys multi ...

Believe it or not there are guys who throw money, gifts and assets.   They are typically severely depressed  and or socially challenged .  And age range vary widely.  

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-22 19:04:03 | 显示全部楼层
7samurai 发表于 2016-8-21 13:05
It's no different for a Wolf.  Once you cross the dark side it's difficult to cross over back to a ...
It's no different for a Wolf.  Once you cross the dark side it's difficult to cross over back to a "traditional and healthy"  relationship.

7gor, i was incarnated on the dark side.  I only cross over to the white side to appear normal to those who have not had the pleasure to engage in bbbjcim after a korean language session.  Please note, I've had hundreds of language sessions, yet I still only know two korean words.  I guess I'm a slow cummer, I meant slow learner...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-23 08:11:31 | 显示全部楼层
不能光说别人不说自己,我们要不要接着反思一下我们自己 -- 嫖客这个群体,而且这里大多学历不低,都是有文化的嫖客。先抛砖引玉转贴一段方舟子光宇卖淫嫖娼的文字:

嫖娼不只是不道德的,而且是变相的强暴,把女性身体当成可买卖的商品,是对女性身体的剥削。卖淫不是被人所迫,就是被环境所迫,无所谓自愿。所以对卖淫女应视为受害者予以宽容,而对嫖客应视为罪犯予以严惩。没有嫖客,就没有卖淫市场。目前已有瑞典、挪威和冰岛实行严惩嫖客放过卖淫女的法律。

美国很少有人主张卖淫合法化,中国现在有很多人主张卖淫合法化,包括那些推崇美国价值观的所谓自由主义者、女性主义者,也都力主卖淫合法化,这反映了中国传统文化中根深蒂固的对女性的歧视,理所当然地把女性当物品。一方面是对非婚性行为的歧视,一方面是对卖淫嫖娼的宽容,很精分。

卖淫女与之发生性关系的那些男人,是在其他情况下她绝不会与之发生性关系的男人,因此金钱是一种力的形式,而不是愿意的表示,它就像强奸中使用的暴力。(这个观点是美国著名女权主义者、密歇根大学法学教授Catharine MacKinnon说的)

把一个特殊的女性群体,我们当中最弱势的群体,划分出来供男人用于性用途,这种做法是错误的。性交易错就错在它是性剥削的生意。(这个观点是美国另一个著名女权主义者Melissa Farley的)
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-28 19:41 , Processed in 0.036626 second(s), 11 queries .