AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 7894|回复: 28

Need Fresh Talent

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-8-10 20:12:03 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Is it just me but the market appears to be dry like a desert of new talent ?    Same old rehash of  legacy handful of popular mms or the herd piles onto a newbie who has been reviewed heavily.   I noticed because the high bar standards of the past has dropped.  

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-10 20:41:01 | 显示全部楼层
7gor, they have flooded the market with subpar meat due to the sinking canadian dollar and a number of other factors.  Even with the price going from 120hh to 140hh to 150hh and some at 160hh or 200/45m, I still feel the overall quality if low.

Some of these mm should be paying me to bang them, b/c i think my rating is even higher than them, which isn't actually saying much if you know how i look....lol.

Back to your topic, most hunters from what I see have a very low threshold, in the sense that they  rate a 5 as a 8 and a 6.3 as a 9.  I used a more realistic scale and I wrecked plenty of their fantasies so now I don't contribute as much.  

I also did some polls, but the admin gets to decide what stays on the most popular section, and they moved my poll, so i decided to stop making polls as my main objective is to get some feedback.

also for the polls, many of those that post reviews don't participate in the polls, which leads me to believe that some of them are shill or pseudofake accounts.

i just feel wrt to the forum, there used to be more of a community, which is now gone.

gone are also the more raw gems you would find from time to time.  now it's just low quality meat 80 percent of the time trying to pass themselves off as prime rib.  sometimes, hunting in real life with amatures is more rewarding than sifting through the drought that is out there.

some mm even got like 40-80 reviews....to me this is retarded....especially when i read the overly glowing reviews and it's not even warranted, b/c i ate 2 of them before so i know what the deal is and they also gave me private time meals.  those that i interacted with weren't bad, but they are not the queens of the universe, just like i am not like jet li....i cannot fight....but i can bang better than jet li....hahaha.

Just as i make a disclaimer that i'm the hardest ass reviewer, I want to make a disclaimer that I decuct 2.5 points from everyones review, b/c after testing the waters i find that it's either shills or too glowing for my own personal standards.

The new 8 is a 5.  I rate my hand at an 8, so sometimes it's better to save my roses.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-10 20:47:46 | 显示全部楼层
many MM on the market now so the reviews come out like flooding.

It may take extra time and $$ to determine which one worth your $$ and taste.

Keep trying and let us know
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-8-10 21:01:06 | 显示全部楼层
88bb141 发表于 2016-8-10 20:41
7gor, they have flooded the market with subpar meat due to the sinking canadian dollar and a number  ...

the dim sum premium mm are just outrageous now weighing the value and price ratio. I don't mind paying top dollar for top grade organic quality and exclusivity.   The kimchi market has bottomed out with the kimchi factory churning out above avg mms or service fuckers.   There is no real top grade courtesans out there.

Maybe I've eaten so long my taste buds are desensitized ?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-8-10 21:16:23 | 显示全部楼层
88bb141 发表于 2016-8-10 20:41
7gor, they have flooded the market with subpar meat due to the sinking canadian dollar and a number  ...

It doesn't feel like a community because it's part of natural evolution of going from small to big forum membership. It's akin to the cycle of life where the cast of characters change and the narrative/story stays the same.   Every frequent poster character today can be mapped back to a similar character in over the past 10 years.   

It's like watching a rerun of Seinfeld.  But the difference is I still chuckle watching it   
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-10 21:18:32 | 显示全部楼层
There is white meat around!  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-10 21:40:23 | 显示全部楼层
i agree talent is pretty much all gone.  the dim.sum.market is the worst of all.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-11 08:52:33 | 显示全部楼层
also for the polls, many of those that post reviews don't participate in the polls, which leads me to believe that some of them are shill or pseudofake accounts.

Or maybe people simply aren't interested in your polls.

Just as i make a disclaimer that i'm the hardest ass reviewer, I want to make a disclaimer that I decuct 2.5 points from everyones review, b/c after testing the waters i find that it's either shills or too glowing for my own personal standards.

Who cares?......
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-11 09:28:13 | 显示全部楼层
Agreed. Market has dried out at the Asian spas, but many guys still go and pay top $$$ for low quality and service especially with dim sum.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-11 11:01:49 | 显示全部楼层
Too may wolves compare to 5 years ago, 10 years ago, and say the same no. of mms but a lot less quality garages, I like the toes days and the zenful art and SG good value meals, also that dude near Fairview whom met me in the parking lot and gave me the fob for the entrance of the building
And I don't know why I don't mind visiting beauty pageant garages, even MW those days are Beauty Pageant types
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-19 15:50 , Processed in 0.040524 second(s), 13 queries .