Summary
Face:                7.5
Body:               8.8
Attitude:          9
Service:            9
Overall:             8.6
Recommend:    Yes
Repeat:             Yes

Keywords:        Silky smooth skin; Soft natural C; Firm round bum; Cute; Polite.

Link:

Disclaimer:
Please take my review with a grain of salt as these reviews are just like fastfood/restaurant reviews. It’s fairly subjective and different people have different taste. However I stay true on review and give other wolves my take on certain SP. It seems not many people appreciate the detail stuff so I guess I’ll keep it to minimum. Thanks for your time reading this.

Review:
This review is based on single visit. I've been sitting on this one for a long while but didn't get a chance until today finish this up. Was going to write about Elsie@ PandoraGirl too but I think she's gone so I guess that won't help any wolf bros so might as well give up on that.

Attributes
Face: 7.5
She’s decent looking but she’s not MCOT in term of facial features. Long smooth hair and soft lips.

Body: 8.8
Her skin is smooth and I like her body shape. The shape of her boobs is really nice imho. Soft C, great shape. Her bums are round and firm and great for doggy. She’s not very tall so the legs look a bit short. No smokers’ breathe but I picked up some smoky smell from her hair.

Attitude: 9
She has this polite and shy little girl smile on her face throughout, which is kinda cute. She gave me a round of LFK as I stepped in and held hands all the way. Very accommodate and often check if she’s doing okay. The moan was hot and I enjoyed listening to it. Overall very cute girl and gave me a very warm feeling.

Services: 9
Standard shower routine with SF2 and WF. I think she wanted to start at the edge of the bed but by the time I realized I already hop on the bed. LOL . Her lips are soft and the roaming routine felt nice. Some BLs and we switched over to enjoy some DATY for a bit before the main event. She’s rather small and petite so it was easy for maneuver. Rolled over for doggy (great felt and nice view from behind with her round bum).

Overall: 8.6
She has a very nice body shape (maybe a bit too short however). Soft C and round bum for handle. Very sweet and polite. Nice moan once we get going. Standard kimchi services but nice attitude.

Other:
Booking was very easy with text and the condo was very easy to get to, both day and night time. New and clean, very upscale. No problem with security. The unit was clean with decent lighting to enjoy her body

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-7-21 16:38:48 | 显示全部楼层
I would add 2 keywords: kinky and kimono, very sensual if she is still wearing it at work. I was a year ago since I last saw her. There are many good choices these days, a real "hot" summer.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-7-21 17:35:30 | 显示全部楼层
iambrown 发表于 2016-7-21 16:38
I would add 2 keywords: kinky and kimono, very sensual if she is still wearing it at work. I was a y ...

I don't know ... I find her kind of chubby.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-7-21 18:00:17 | 显示全部楼层
Apoc 发表于 2016-7-21 17:35

Bunny definitely not on the skinny side.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-7-21 20:00:15 | 显示全部楼层
Apoc 发表于 2016-7-21 17:35

Chubby? I saw her twice when she just started. At that time she wasn't chubby. But with her height adding a few pounds can make a big difference. So she might look chubby now.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-7-22 21:17:38 | 显示全部楼层
iambrown 发表于 2016-7-21 20:00
Chubby? I saw her twice when she just started. At that time she wasn't chubby. But with her height ...

She's by no means fat, just meaty at all the right places. But I'm a spinner lover, so ....
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-7-23 11:46:32 | 显示全部楼层
She is short that is why it may give you the impression that she is
a bit on the fat side.
What is good about her is that she looks extremely young.
Really really young with an innocent look.
That is the best thing about her together with a good service and attitude
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-17 21:11 , Processed in 0.036868 second(s), 13 queries .