AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 4789|回复: 2

Solar @ Pandora Girl

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-7-17 12:39:29 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Wanted to see Alice today but she was not available. Instead I was asked if I wanted to see Solar.  In the end, I am thankful for the phone lady directing me to Solar.  The only drawback is the location as I do not like the townhome but Solar (and Lemon) are certainly worth visiting.  

Solar answered the door and I was very happy with her looks.  Very pretty and I would say on par with Alice and The other attractive Korean woman currently here.  She is very friendly and attentive.  The standard SF2 was good and seeing Solar naked was definitely a turn on.  Slim body and nice breasts.  Her bbbj skills are certainly top notch and I consider her one of the best and she welcomes daty with enthusiasm.  FS was also very very good as she was really into it.   I specifically liked it at the end when she told me what she really enjoyed.  Next time I will concentrate on that.  

Solar is definitely a repeat for me and I am certainly glad Alice was not available as otherwise I wouldn't have had the chance to see Solar today.

Pandora Girl certainly rivals the other top Asian agencies and their top Korean women.  Alice, Solar and Lemon are excellent choices with Alice and Solar as my favourites and Lemon close behind (cute as a button)

While none of the "four queens" are currently working, there is certainly an abundance of beautiful Korean women who are at the levels of the aforementioned queens, IMHO.  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-7-19 17:59:29 | 显示全部楼层
She is definitively very cute and seems to be happy during my session.
But I am not sure if she is up there with the legends yet
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-7-19 18:36:39 | 显示全部楼层
officer 发表于 2016-7-19 17:59
She is definitively very cute and seems to be happy during my session.
But I am not sure if she is u ...

Service wise many are at the level of the "queens". Where most fall short is the whole package, looks, attitude, service and body.  I like natural bodies more than enhanced so Barbie and Emma did not appeal to me as much.  Catherine has natural breasts but has had some work done.  I found Solar and Alice really attractive and I like their natural breasts.  Their attitude and service is also excellent.  For me, they are comparable to the "queens", but that is my opinion only.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-20 16:06 , Processed in 0.032837 second(s), 14 queries .