AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 4911|回复: 3

Lemon @ Pandora Girls

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-5-27 18:49:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Hello, this is my first review even though I have been reading the reviews from everyone for quite some time now. Figured it’s time for me to share my own experience.
Called shop early morning to book Lemon for first appointment. Booking was easy and they texted me the address (even though I already know the address and townhouse #). Reached the location 5 mins early, and rang the doorbell, but no answer, rang again and waited awkwardly for a couple mins, before I called the shop again to notify their girls.
Lemon opened door in a cute purple lingerie, (it might be same one that Realman was referring to, looks orangey in the red light), but it was sexy, and showed her cute ass off very nicely. She hugged and LFK me for a bit, then we chatted a bit while I took off my shoes and wore the slippers. She led me upstairs, and I can’t help looking at her cute perky butt in my face, grabbed her ass and gave a big squeeze.
Once in her room, we DFK some more, and took off our clothes. She was acting playful today, as she kept grabbing my ass while leading me to the shower. We had SF2, great water flute, and bbbj. She soaped me up and washed me with her body. I can feel her small breasts (natural B cup for such a petite girl) caressing me all over, and her hard nipples helped teased my JJ and get me in the mood.
She helped dried my back and we went to the bed. I lied down and she leaned in to kiss me and continued caressing my body with her soft lips and amazing tongue. She then gave moved back up and gave me a prostate exam with her tongue and rimmed me a bit. She then DT my JJ and gave the most amazing bbbj I’ve ever had, it was soft and sensual, with enough suction to make it heavenly. She then rode me and put the dome on me, because she sensed my JJ was itching for the real action.
She stayed on top and started moving slowly since I was the first customer, and her pussy hasn’t quite stretched enough to handle my big JJ as she said. Then we continue the ACG and RCG while she kept trying to tighten her pussy as I slam my JJ into her. The sensation was to die for. After 10 mins, I blew my load and she gave me a hot towel massage and another round of bbbj to get me ready for the 2nd round.
Unfortunately, my JJ just wasn’t ready for such a quick turnaround, so we headed to the shower where she washed with her body and we DFK some more before she helped dressed me. She lead to the door and we hugged a few more times and kissed each other farewell.

Face: 9 (I like the sweet innocent, cute school girl looks)
Body: 8 ( well-proportioned and toned body, natural B cup for a petite, perky pink nipples and nice ass)
Service: 10 (good response when kissing, and moans were very natural, bbbj is out of this world. Definitely in the top 3
Attitude: 10 (all smiles and very attentive, easy to talk even with my limited Korean from k-drama. Her English is also not bad compared to other Korean girls I’ve been with.)
Repeat: Definitely yes
Damage: 200+tips (45 min session but got close to an hour)
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-5-27 18:59:52 | 显示全部楼层
Now you have to try her sister, Solar , for comparison purposes.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-5-27 21:13:32 | 显示全部楼层
RealMan 发表于 2016-5-27 18:59
Now you have to try her sister, Solar , for comparison purposes.

Yes, i definitely have to do that. Tried Alice, and she is also great. Too bad yesterday is her last day.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-5-30 17:46:16 | 显示全部楼层
too bad they don't offer duo....
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-21 07:18 , Processed in 0.040867 second(s), 13 queries .