AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 13314|回复: 5

Report: Lemon&Solar@PandoraGirl

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-5-18 20:16:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Seems like there's a lot of dialog for these two mm's recently, so I decided to try both for myself.

Lemon@PandoraGirl

Face: 8.0 - 23-25 years old, natural cutie round face, cute smile, innocent look, long black hair.

Body: 8.1- 5'2", 100-105lbs, natural B-'s, shaved kitty, minor baby fat (in a young kind of way), firm round ass, smooth creamy white skin.

Service: 8.0 - SF2/light water flute, BBBJ/BLS, LFK/DFK, light DATY, not digit friendly, tries to please.

Attitude/Connection: 8.5 - Decent English, not shy, friendly and engaging, makes you feel comfortable, chemistry&passion could be better.

Damage: 200/45

Repeat: No

Notes:  

- Lemon has a younger vibe, so I can see the appeal from some bro's.  
- DFK was lacking passion, more like LFK.  
- She was not too inclined for DATY because she says its ticklish and no digits (minus for me).  
- Her personality is quite good, willing to joke around and hold a conversation.

Lemon was a good overall session, nothing mind blowing, maybe our chemistry wasn't too connected.

Solar@PandoraGirl

Face: 9.2 - MCOT, 24-26 years old, natural pretty/cutie look, big eyes, oval face, long curly brown hair, sweet.

Body: 9.0 - MCOT, 5'4", 105-110 lbs, natural C's (sag but looks healthy/appealing, lin's still perked up), natural woman's body with the right amount of meat, soft round ass, small patch on top of kitty, tighter than average, smooth olive skin.

Service: 9.0 - SF2, water flute, DT/BBBJ/BLS, Passionate DFK, 69, Digits, DATY, willing to please.

Attitude/Connection: 9.5 - Okay English, very good GFE chemistry, good eye contact, passionate, engaging, we clicked!

Damage: 200/45

Repeat: Yes, Solar is my new go-to mm.

Notes:

- Solar is definitely on the pretty side, with the right amount of cute/sweetness.
- DT/BBBJ/BLS is top notch skilled with excellent use of her tongue.
- Passionate DFK, real GFE.
- Responsive to DATY/Digits (bonus).
- Kitty is tighter than average, I wanted to CIM but it felt too good in doggy.

Solar is MCOT, we clicked all the way which made the entire session very memorable.  

Lemon and Solar is totally opposite in terms of face and body.  I can tell why some bro's will like one over the other.  Lemon has an overall youthfulness to her (face/body), and Solar is on the attractive end with the right amount curves.  Both have an excellent personality, they have the groundwork in this field.  Every guy has there own preferences, for me Solar is a winner, she's my new go-to mm.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-5-19 01:41:03 | 显示全部楼层
Aye. Thanks for the insight sir. I agree with the differences of these two MMs, which I preferred Solar over Lemon. But again, personal preferences.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-5-19 04:07:06 | 显示全部楼层
以约过Solar 正想去试试Lemon呢 感谢楼主的对比review
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-5-19 09:49:30 | 显示全部楼层
JayZ360 发表于 2016-5-19 01:41
Aye. Thanks for the insight sir. I agree with the differences of these two MMs, which I preferred So ...

I concur, the details in your reviews are pretty accurate and we seem to have the same preferences.  
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-5-19 09:51:40 | 显示全部楼层
sovereign 发表于 2016-5-19 04:07
以约过Solar 正想去试试Lemon呢 感谢楼主的对比review

Lemon is worth a try, but Solar pushed all the right buttons for me.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-5-19 10:19:51 | 显示全部楼层
ya, lemon us worth a try.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-15 17:46 , Processed in 0.035886 second(s), 13 queries .