Summary:
Face:                 8.5
Body:                8
Attitude:           9
Service:            9
Overall:            8.8
Recommend:   Yes
Repeat:            Yes
Keywords:Nice big eyes; Cute oval face; Sweet voice and smile; Great tongue work; Friendly and welcoming attitude; GFE.

Link:                http://www.pandoragirl.com/#!solar/goxmz

Disclaimer:
Please take my review with a grain of salt as these reviews are just like food/restaurant reviews, it's fairly subjective and different people have different taste. However I do try to be true on the review and give other wolves my take on certain SP. Thanks for your time reading this. Onto the good stuff!!
**************************************************************************************************************************
Review:
This review is based on multiple visits. She started to work and I was lucky to be her first customer in her first Toronto tour
, before she took off for more than a week. Luck enough to have a few visit before she went off, and just saw her again this week after she came back.
Attributes:
Face: 8.5
She's not DDG but cute. She has these charming big eyes and warm smiles that drawn you to her. Her lips are pretty soft and her kisses were passionate. Her face is not those slim sharp V but rather oval shape, with that GND look on her. If you are looking for slutty face, she might disappoint you, lol
. Her English is okay so I had no problem with communication.

Body: 8
Slim build but not very toned. Soft C cup with nipple salute, nice curves overall, and everything looks natural. Gravity has a bit effect but no one can defy gravity, unless you got supports right?
Wavy dirty blonde long hair past shoulder length, which I really like (same as the pictures). Tight looking outer lips with just a tiny patch of cute bush (not sure what’s the point but whatever) above the delta. Not the youngest looking inner but tight entrance with decent water supply. Not because of the “first appointment of the day” theory, since I saw her on her last appointments too. However she is a bit shallow down there so be gentle with her if you are wielding decent size manhood. Her bum a bit on the flat side but I think that's normal for Asian...
Attitude: 9.5
Warm greetings at door. LFK/DFK was never lacked. She helped with my shoes and hold hands leading to the room every time. She helped me undressed and hung up the clothes every time. Of course she let me return the favor. Hot! She got this cheering and charming attitude that put a smile on your face. Those little and moments, like warming up the shower gels, warm towels, water for you at the nightstand or drying up your feet, reflects her thoughtful nature and differentiate her from normal SPs imho. Not a clock-watcher so didn’t feel any pressure on the time, although it flew by pretty fast, as all the good time usually does

Service: 9
I guess we hit off with a great start, or maybe I was the very first one? Standard K-SP menu (SF2, WF, BBBJ, BL, MPOS). She got experiences as you can tell with her tongue work which I liked it. She will make you felt like the lollipop in her pictures. Hahaa! Decent roaming and she gave me slightly different routines on each of my visits, which keep things fresh. She got some good moves like ACG and RCG but overall she's still on the passive side, not proactive like K or Lush. Overall GFE. However as the session goes she’s pretty responsive and her moans were very natural. I bet Lemon (who had great moans!) and her would make a nice “orchestra” or “duet” if they both on it!!!(j/k ) And when you see the MM squeezing the pillow/bed sheet during her big O, how can you not keep going at it! We were drenched in sweat (mostly mine, lol) and exhausted, and the cuddles made it all worth it.
Overall: 8.8
I had nice sessions with this lady and it was good the first time, and get even better as it goes. Although the body score is a bit lacking, the attitude and services made up the short-comings. She still got a lot of room for improvement but not a bad start in her Toronto tour.

Other:
Booking was good and I was able to score the very first appointment. Located in quiet neighbourhood. No hassle finding and getting to the unit. Booking was easily done with text. Got bumped in two of my appointments however because the guy in front wanted to extend, which I’m fine with that since I would be bumped if I wanted to extend but couldn’t, agree?
I usually don't take it as a bad sign because if you don't enjoy the session, why would you extend?

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-5-13 17:10:27 | 显示全部楼层
im gonna follow your format
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-5-13 19:00:24 | 显示全部楼层
nice review, I knew someone was hiding her lol
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-5-13 19:46:38 | 显示全部楼层
hornyme 发表于 2016-5-13 17:10
im gonna follow your format

It would be my honor, horny gor
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-5-13 19:48:03 | 显示全部楼层
tiramisu 发表于 2016-5-13 19:00
nice review, I knew someone was hiding her lol

Lol. Shh. Let say I was trying couple more time to make sure she's good and consistent.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-5-13 19:49:23 | 显示全部楼层
JayZ360 发表于 2016-5-13 19:46
It would be my honor, horny gor

Lol I love how you bold the score and category
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-5-13 19:57:23 | 显示全部楼层
hornyme 发表于 2016-5-13 19:49
Lol I love how you bold the score and category

I usually do it in word and paste it but have to fix the formatting afterward. The ultimate goal is to make it easy for the readers to extract the info they need, isn't that right? Some people probably don't care what I write in between anyway, hahaa.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-5-13 20:03:59 | 显示全部楼层
JayZ360 发表于 2016-5-13 19:57
I usually do it in word and paste it but have to fix the formatting afterward. The ultimate goal i ...

Lol all my scores are at the bottom and I put a bracket beside it to highlight or complain
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-5-13 20:04:54 | 显示全部楼层
hornyme 发表于 2016-5-13 20:03
Lol all my scores are at the bottom and I put a bracket beside it to highlight or complain

Just like resume, most people don't really read that far, hahaa
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-5-13 20:06:11 | 显示全部楼层
JayZ360 发表于 2016-5-13 19:57
I usually do it in word and paste it but have to fix the formatting afterward. The ultimate goal i ...

I am reading every word Probably going to hunt soon again...been too busy with work...I am legitly becoming a budha....
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-28 11:38 , Processed in 0.038800 second(s), 13 queries .