AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 13322|回复: 51

Akira@independent

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-4-28 21:12:13 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
My English is not good enough, but now I don't have Chinese input, so if there is any grammar mistakes, please ignore it.
At the beginning, I was thinking about Juicy-Hochi, but she was day off during my stay in TRT. So I choose Akira, because I was expecting an experience with a girlfriend, who could have more emotional exchange (I don't mind it's true or not). I've read lots of reviews about lots of independents, and I think it would be the best and the most suitable choice for me.

I made the appointment 2 weeks before to make sure that she would have a whole night with me, and as there is already several reviews about her, I gave the deposit without hesitation (for this time she asked something around 10 percent due to the overnight). Before the dating, she asked me about my preference, and what I'm expecting to happen, so that she can prepare it before. I really appreciated this attitude. But I'm not good at communicating, so I just told her that I'd like to have a girlfriend for the night, and she can decide the rest.

When I arrived in the hotel, I gave her the room number and told her to take her time. But she didn't make me wait for a long time. The first view by the door makes me very happy. Her make-up was not too heavy nor too light. And her dressing is just like a beautiful neighbor girl passed by. Big hug appeared after she entered the room. I helped her to put her coat in the wardrobe and show her the donation on the table. Then she asked me if I need a shower for two, I said that I don't need it. I've done it before she came. So she went to the bathroom and change her clothes for a more sexy one with stocking.

We had a short talk about something not important, such as the background of each other, what do I do and what does she do. She told me that it was the first time that she did an overnight. I didn't know if it was true or not but I'd like to believe all she said at this night.

Then the first job starts. Nothing too special, just BBBJ, DFK, GREEK and some different positions. I asked her if it felt hurt for the GREEK, and where did she learnt this, she told me that at the beginning it was really difficult, but little by little, she learnt how to deal with it from the Internet and learnt all the skills by herself. The feeling was great but I should say that there was too many gas with GREEK. This is what I didn't like. So I did that only once that night.

After that, she did a massage for me for about three quaters (45 mins), with some oils which smelt really good. The massage was confortable and appreciated. She told me that she was planning to add this service to her ordinary service list but she was thinking about rising a little bit the donation for new clients.

Then we lied on the bed and talked a lot, mainly about her boyfriend. She told me that she has a boyfriend and all her pictures were taken by her boyfriend. But there was a relation crisis between them. It was an interesting topic and we talked a lot. Then nearly the mid-night, I felt a little thursty and we went downstaires and got some salad and drinks. Back to the room, she made some coffee, we shared a film together, like a real couple, lying in bed, with snakes and drinks. After that, we did the round two, of course without GREEK. Then we continuing sharing the stories of each other, such as lived in MTL and TRT, but mainly about how to deal with the relation between them. She told me that she was born in 沖縄県 of Japan and moved to Canada when she was 11 years old. And she taught some Japanese, and showed me some real and good Janapese restaurants nearby.

In the morning, we took the 3rd time but I felt really tired, so after a while I asked her to finish the job by COB. Then we took a shower together nearly in the end, but I didn't mind it. After that, we lied in bed and talked for around 20 minutes, then I showed her the tips and she left with DFK and big hugs.

In a word, it was a good experience with her, although she forgot to take the toothbrush and facial cleanser. She told me that maximum four shots with four GREEKs and I took only three shots with only one GREEK. But I don't think it was a pity. The most important for me, is the affection exchange. So I've already got what I wanted. I should say thanks to Akira. She is a good and nice girl.

Scores are hard to give, but anyway,
face with make up: 8.5;
body:8.5, better than pictures, especially for the legs, much better than pictures;
Attitude: 10;
Service: 8.5(no CIM)+0.5 for GREEK+0.5 for careful massage
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-4-28 21:15:57 | 显示全部楼层
I forgot to point one more thing. I love her hair style that night. It was really so sexy for me.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-4-28 21:39:07 | 显示全部楼层
I always forgot things. I forgot to say the flight attendant during the second round, which is also attractive.
And what's more, she is very patient and never rush for anything.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-28 21:47:15 | 显示全部楼层
Next time you see her the  first thing you should say when she walks in  "damade fuku o nuge! "
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-28 21:47:46 | 显示全部楼层
包夜几钱?可以走后门?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-28 21:54:32 | 显示全部楼层
btw what is cob?condom blow job?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-28 21:57:12 | 显示全部楼层
fearmybanana 发表于 2016-4-28 21:54
btw what is cob?condom blow job?

Cum on breasts , it's awesome
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-4-28 22:46:50 | 显示全部楼层
7samurai 发表于 2016-4-28 21:47
Next time you see her the  first thing you should say when she walks in  "damade fuku o nuge! "

What's that meaning ?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-4-28 22:47:18 | 显示全部楼层
fearmybanana 发表于 2016-4-28 21:47
包夜几钱?可以走后门?

1500无后,1800加后
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-28 22:49:54 | 显示全部楼层
she has a bf and still doing the job?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-8 00:51 , Processed in 0.043947 second(s), 13 queries .