Moonwaiting 客服投訢

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-4-18 21:22:50 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 该帖被管理员或版主屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-18 21:26:04 | 显示全部楼层
ahwong 发表于 2016-4-18 20:32
服務生小姐講多錯多啦,愈描愈黑,跟本天時,地利,人和都缺乏,上到樓都抬唔起啦,龍哥唔好動氣,雞同龍講 ...

想笑死人咩!"雞同龍講"!

呢鑊想條龍唔動氣確實好鳩難!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-18 21:30:49 | 显示全部楼层
I have used MW 7 or 8 years and never had a single problem with their customer service.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-18 21:36:17 | 显示全部楼层
干脆互相拉黑算了,哪来这么多事。

以后这个叫龙吊的别去MW,MW也不接他电话。世界不就清净了。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-18 21:44:50 | 显示全部楼层
5. Does it occur to you that sometimes digital signals are weak or even non-existent in underground car parks?

To be fair, I'm sure most wolf bro are smart enough to notice that themselves and will figure out to park and then go to a place where they could make that call. Too many people like to blame others for their own mistakes. Just gotta be prepared and have good reflexes for anything.

I mean is it that hard and time consuming to do it? (note: I never been to that location, but I'm also the type that give myself enough time to relax before I head up. I chill a bit at a nearby Tim Horton's or Starbucks or whatever. No point to see MM if I myself is in a rush)
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-18 22:00:59 | 显示全部楼层
Gin007 发表于 2016-4-18 21:36
干脆互相拉黑算了,哪来这么多事。

以后这个叫龙吊的别去MW,MW也不接他电话。世界不就清净了。 ...

新来的,你站在一边看就好了 也是要让moonwaiting直接回复的证明楼主不是普通的狼 是龙狼
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-18 22:02:15 | 显示全部楼层
睇嚟呢套"龍王三打北菇精"分分鐘喺一套一百二十集嘅長劇;可能要編寫到出年清明先至作鳩完!唉,無你咁鳩好氣,一鳩去搵周公先!

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-18 22:18:35 | 显示全部楼层
are we talking about the new building on the west side of yonge st near Food Basic plaza? 记得好像 pandora 在那栋楼有房间。 那栋楼很新,还不到两年,不过停车是个问题。停Food Basic在冬天时候稍微远了点。停大楼地下车库,手机收不到讯号,pandora 的女keeper常常又不肯事先给buzz code,得走上 Ground Level 打手机再联络 keeper,她又跟我说以后不要走大厅,因为要sign-in,还说地下车库不需要 buzz code就可以上楼。后来再去那栋楼,又碰到同样问题。从地下车库进电梯房明明需要密码, 搞老半天又是上 ground level打手机给 pandora keeper,对方罗哩罗嗦说一堆,最后我还是从一楼大厅进,keeper还要我用假的unit#和假住户名 sign-in, 麻烦死了。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-18 23:40:44 | 显示全部楼层
asuran 发表于 2016-4-18 21:44
To be fair, I'm sure most wolf bro are smart enough to notice that themselves and will figure out t ...

I agree and also get to my appointments at least 10 minutes early.  Depending on the location, I know I will have enough time to find parking and be on time.  I also communicate only through text and let them know that I'm early and to text back whenever ready, so far so good.  This particular location is different because I would need to park underground and wait if I'm early, and I would assume that I will not get the buzz/room# until mm is ready.  Therefore the reception issue is a factor if already underground.  How I deal with this is to wait at the plaza/coffee shop parking lot on Drewry Ave until I get buzz/room#, then its a 1 min drive and I'm in.  Sometimes I get the codes early, sometimes late, regardless my time time starts when I enter the unit.  I hope the shops have a least 10 mins between appointments to factor in punctuality and to give mm enough time to be ready.  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-19 00:06:43 | 显示全部楼层
I have been to this location numerous times and no issues so far with the location or customer service. Sorry you had this problem. But usually I get the codes and I'm instructed where to park and wait in my car if needed like they would say go up in 5 min or something. And if you run into issues they tell me certain corner of garage have reception so go there and call. She seemed pretty friendly and helpful last time I went. And even tonight she called me to verify my pre book for tomorrow because she misunderstood my text. I hope you have better luck next time.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-6 17:25 , Processed in 0.037253 second(s), 11 queries .