Summary:
Face:           8.3
Body:          8.2
Attitude:    9.2
Service:      8.5
Overall:      8.6
Recommend:     Yes
Repeat:              Yes
Keywords: Friendly; Energetic; Petite in size with nice curves; Very smooth skin; Easy to communicate w/ English

Disclaimer:
I'm nowhere a veteran but I did have my share on bad experiences. Please take my review with a grain of salt as these reviews are just like food/restaurant reviews, it's fairly subjective and different people have different taste. However I do try to be true on the review and offer other wolves my take on certain SP. All comments are subjective. Thanks for your time. Now onto the good stuff...

************************************************************************************************
Review:
This review is based on single visit couple weeks ago only, but I'm definitely going back for more if time allows.

Attributes:
Face: 8.3
She’s pretty, a bit on the seductive/slutty look IMO. Can turn some heads on the street. The pictures are fairly accurate but somehow the face looks a bit different and felt a bit man-made however. Anyway, she’s not ugly, lol

Body: 8.2
She’s petite but with decent man-made soft C/D cups. Round and firm bottom which give her a very nice curve. Down south is clear and very young looking (not as young as Nara’s but still look tight). Sensitive to touch and got the water flowing fairly easily.

Attitude: 9.2
Very friendly. Big warm hugs and DFK right at the start and all the way throughout, whenever physically possible (I don’t know yoga and I’m not sure if she does, lol). Try to please whenever possible. Her moans felt a bit mechanical however, but I can’t blame any MM for that She’s fluent in English compare to others so no communication difficulties at all. Nice sense of humor
Oh, and she took off her clothes in light speed. She’s fully naked before I can even took off my shirt. lol. No assist in undressing (I guess that's just me) I have to learn to undress faster I guess.
Service: 8.5
I’m not gonna put too much detail here since there’s a lot people covered those already. Pretty standard Korean MM routine with a few twists in shower. I felt she’s experienced so she could take leads if you feel like that, at the same time she’s very responsive and accommodating to my lead. Overall it was a very pleasant and interactive experience. She tries very hard to please. However the chemistry between her and me were somehow lacking. Maybe it’s my first visit or I’m not her COT, lol

Overall: 8.2
Overall very warm, pleasant and interactive encounter. No difficulty in communications. She’s very responsive to jokes and she got a nice sense of humor. Her routine is fairly standard with few twists but she’s very interactive once warmed up. I feel that she’s those type that gets better and better once you repeat and she gets to know you.

Other:
Booking is easy through text even I’m not a regular with ASB. Keeper was very accommodating and responsive. Again, Lohan was kinda hard to book with all these good reviews so it took me quite a lot of attempts to secure a spot at the time I wanted. Location is the famous supermarket without any security concern but discretion is kinda lacking IMHO. It’s just a high traffic place, lol
. Clean room and pleasant environment, and I like her music choice.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-18 17:14:10 | 显示全部楼层
I like Lohan. you get your money's worth and more. thats why I kept going back for more.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-4-18 17:26:19 | 显示全部楼层
RealMan 发表于 2016-4-18 17:14
I like Lohan. you get your money's worth and more. thats why I kept going back for more.

Yeah I like her performance too but I don't think she was into me. It was quite early on her shifts so no way she was tired. The chemistry wasn't there but I plan to go back there again to see if that would change things up. Overall her service was good, just me didn't enjoy as much as I expected. I'll lower my expectation and give her another shot next time
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-19 05:04:43 | 显示全部楼层
JayZ360 发表于 2016-4-18 17:26
Yeah I like her performance too but I don't think she was into me. It was quite early on her shift ...

It's one thing when a mm follows a auto check list with a smile, services  and moans.   It's a whole different experience when it's a chemistry fuck
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-19 05:34:31 | 显示全部楼层
yes Chemistry Fuck is the Holy Grail! that why I can repeat some girls 20-30 times and go back for more!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-4-19 17:09:50 | 显示全部楼层
RealMan 发表于 2016-4-19 05:34
yes Chemistry Fuck is the Holy Grail! that why I can repeat some girls 20-30 times and go back for m ...

I agree with you man.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-19 17:12:41 | 显示全部楼层
JayZ360 发表于 2016-4-19 17:09
I agree with you man.

we are on the same page. I can eat some food almost daily and never get sick of it!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-4-20 07:38:13 | 显示全部楼层
RealMan 发表于 2016-4-19 17:12
we are on the same page. I can eat some food almost daily and never get sick of it!

Week she does have her way to keep her men coming back for more. Chemistry wasnt there with me and her last time but I think that will improve over time, if I want to invest to it
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-20 08:20:32 | 显示全部楼层
JayZ360 发表于 2016-4-20 07:38
Week she does have her way to keep her men coming back for more. Chemistry wasnt there with me and ...

good luck bro. perseverance is a virtue!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-20 08:21:32 | 显示全部楼层
JayZ360 发表于 2016-4-20 07:38
Week she does have her way to keep her men coming back for more. Chemistry wasnt there with me and ...

失敗為成功之母!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-18 23:26 , Processed in 0.035985 second(s), 13 queries .