AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 4324|回复: 18

Question- Can we post strip club experience here?

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-2-29 01:32:05 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Lately, I have stopped going to do the hobbying becasue of the C-36.

I am a young kid with a bright future and commitments (wink wink)... can't afford getting arrested for doing this kind of things...

So I go to strip club all the time for some fun. I have been frequently vising strip clubs...almost everyweek after dropping my commitments home for the night. I essentially converted all my hobbying funds to lap dance funds.

Thus, I have interesting experience here and there in famous strip clubs in dt (and of course... tips ;) ).

Admin and brothers, do you guys care if I start posting my strip club experiences here? The red board does it and it seems ok.
Pinky promise it gets erotic. LOL. but not as fun as hobbying.

**ADMIN**
Of course. Please share. Thanks!

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-29 03:48:06 | 显示全部楼层
That was my only outlet before I met 747.
I blame my downfall on my financial condition on you know what.
May be I could go back to my old route of clubs.  But then I thought it is a dead scene last few years.
Please enlighten us.  We could petition Admin Bro if he disapprove this.
Washing my eyes to read your posts soon I hope.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-29 07:56:22 | 显示全部楼层
My experience has been:

You can ask the stripe teasers to give you lap dance (extra $ of course) after they finish their show; and if you like her lap dance seduction, you can ask for a rendezvous on the side, prices are negotiable, motel expenses are extra as well.

Total damage might be more than going to the favourite regulars!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-29 08:10:45 | 显示全部楼层
dragondick 发表于 2016-2-29 07:56
My experience has been:

You can ask the stripe teasers to give you lap dance (extra $ of course) af ...

Dragon Sir,
Can I stop at look and no touch.  In and out after 2 beers.  Budget entertainment.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-2-29 08:50:42 | 显示全部楼层
Thank you admin for the support.

I usually spend about 60-100 with a night of strip club... 140 if I had a very erotic session.
I often get asked in big clubs in dt that the girl is willing to meet me after... but I never did, too risky. one of them even had a website, I will share this experience later.

mmpleaser is right. 1-2 beers and just watching naked women dancing is kind of fun... to an extent.

I am too timid to go hunting because of the new law, I hope bros can enlighten me how not to get stopped by police or anything. ty
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-29 08:55:34 | 显示全部楼层
wonderfall 发表于 2016-2-29 08:50
Thank you admin for the support.

I usually spend about 60-100 with a night of strip club... 140 if ...

I was like that (still kind of ) 8 months ago.
But do not worry if it is one on one, or spa level for sure.  Any place more than one MM may be an issue according to the law.
Remember C36 protects MM, not you, unless it is more than one MM.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-29 09:56:13 | 显示全部楼层
Lol i would personally love to hear about stripe club experience
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-29 09:56:41 | 显示全部楼层
Never been there:0 and never knew how it works. Tell me how it works!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-29 10:03:05 | 显示全部楼层
please share, i'm curious too

i've been a few times but never tried to get any extras
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-29 15:29:32 | 显示全部楼层
For sure my favourite is Cafe Atlantis off Dixie. No cover, no one drink minimum and beautiful girls.

You don't even need to ask for extras because they ask you...

Met this gorgeous blonde on a Friday one night and took her for a couple of dances and we started making out and blowing air into my ear and whispering things (dirty things) into my ear. Ask me if I wanted her number; obviosuly i said yeah and the rest was history.

I agree with the others that prices are negotiable and hotel fees are on you, but it's always better that way haha.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-21 15:09 , Processed in 0.035194 second(s), 13 queries .