AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 16263|回复: 125

可口點心 Joey@AsianSexyBabe

关闭 [复制链接]
发表于 2016-2-22 23:38:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
There were a few good reviews of Joey already, but I just wanted to add mine too. I am not into spinner, so I was only looking for her service and natural boobs. In the end I was not disappointed at all, worth the hassle of getting through that Markham building. Right inside the door, Joey received me with big warm smile. She is not very pretty, but far from being ugly. I think she looks 25-30. We started talking with mando and then I tried canto, hey no problem, in fact she has been in HK for while. From then onwards she never stopped to seduce me verbally as well as with her hands, really fun. It didn't take me long to reach out to her headlights and they are soft, large and natural. Haven't got that feel for a while ever since Mona left.
Roughly my scores are F-7 B-8 S-9 A-9.

Before the booking I raised my concern with Vivi saying I don't want to support any evil pimp controlling mms for their money. She assured me all their girls are working at their own will. We then chatted a bit that people here were saying/implying Krayjee is the agent for Eva. She said she does not know who Krayjee is. So I told her that Krayjee is an evil Thai pimp. She was so upset. She said Eva does not even have an agent at all, let alone a notorious Thai pimp. Well wolves, do your own judgement of who to believe. For me, I have 10 thousands reasons to believe in Vivi than those people who led us to believe Lakesideguy is Krayjee who was trying to promote Eva. It does look like to me it is a sleeky smearing act hurting multiple innocent parties, intensionally or unintentionally.

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-2-23 22:57:26 | 显示全部楼层
peps1crush 发表于 2016-2-23 22:18
Specifically after this incident someone pmed a description of me, since asb has my tag, i know it ...

Can anyone believe you? Here's what you said when our brave OPPA brother said you were banned by Emma : " .....actually i got banned because i tried to shorten an hour to half hour. she actually attacked me, lucky she was with someone that doesn't hit women ...."

Queen Emma cared about half hour time cut and attacked you? You think we are stupid? What did Emma do to attack you?

Don't think you can get away with your lies.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-2-23 23:02:34 | 显示全部楼层
Lakesideguy 发表于 2016-2-23 22:38
And they specifically told you Vivi gave them your description? I don't think so. Mostly likely on ...

Lakesideguy, ignore Sam7. He always thought he is the police officer here. Don't answer his questions. You disgrace yourself if you reply to him. You have all the right to remain silence.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-2-25 23:51:10 | 显示全部楼层
-Vivi- 发表于 2016-2-25 09:54
首先先对版主说声对不起,不过此账号仅代表我个人言论与Asb无关,因为我老大是性情温和之人她并不赞同我 ...

Everyone please respect Small Potato, "...ONE LAST REPLY EACH...." only.

Vivian姐,電話裏聽你把聲真係比你迷死,出來教訓人渣時又可以咁堅強 , 不愧為女中豪傑。無計啦, 比人砌生豬肉,無得忍嘅。不過,你真係好有勇氣,同班爛仔對質,唔簡單呀。呢度好人講嘢係唔經大腦嘅,竟然質疑你是冒牌的 ,好似 ASB 唔會出來澄清咁。

唔洗太勞氣的,呢度冇人聽果兩個人講嘢的。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-2-25 23:52:42 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 该帖被管理员或版主屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-9 07:44 , Processed in 0.039882 second(s), 14 queries .