AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: iambrown

可口點心 Joey@AsianSexyBabe

关闭 [复制链接]
发表于 2016-2-25 06:22:30 | 显示全部楼层
By now everyone has had more than enough time to make their cases heard. Let it not be said that we don't allow freedom of speech.

In fact, there has been multiple violations of Forum Rules, such as personal insults and abusive language, as well as accusations based on personal biases and speculations instead of actual proof. This is not tolerated however I have failed to take action due to lack of time which is my fault. Going forward we will enforce these rules strictly.

At this point in time, just to be extra lenient and avoid any accusations of muzzling anybody, you guys (7sam, Peps, Apoc, Iambrown, Lake, Vivi) will all be allowed one final comment to wrap up anything you have left to say. Read carefully, ONE LAST REPLY EACH. I don't care what order you guys go in, but no trying to sneak in another reply to get the last word when someone replied after you.

Futhermore, in the future, anything that happened on the red board or anywhere else outside of Azn747 forum will be inadmissable as evidence. Our position is that any conflicts/disputes that occurred elsewhere should be settled elsewhere. Any future references to other review boards will be deleted. We will continue to strictly enforce our policy against shilling/smearing here on Azn747, and perpetrators will be banned, however members that have not violated our Forum Rules will be treated equally regardless of any outstanding conflicts/disputes from outside.

* Note 1: The accusation that ASB revealed customer private info stemmed from 2 separate comments. First was a very subjective interpretation of what Apoc said which I believe was taken out of context. Second, and more importantly, is from a comment I made to Peps via PM while discussing a separate issue. I commented on a physical attribute of Peps which I have known for a long time from another source and he mistakenly believed it was Vivi who told me.

* Note 2: The term "pimp" is often used, and I want to clear up the meaning. Pimping involves coercion and compelling a girl to work against her will, usually thru violence or other forms of intimidation. This is serious indeed, and if it can be proven true, the police should be informed directly (much more useful than talking about it here). On the other hand, I've noticed that some bros have used the term "pimp" when a more accurate term would be "poach". Poaching is very common in this industry, and occurs when a customer builds rapport with a MM and lures/refers her to another agency for some sort of compensation. In such cases, the girl is willingly transferring agencies. In cases of poaching, I think its something we best let the agency owners sort out themselves.

* Note 3: This is primarily a Chinese forum. Of course we'll do our best to accomodate English(only)-members, but if members (or agency owners) wishes to communicate in Chinese here, they have that right.

* Vivi/ASB: 請用你們店的廣告帳戶發言, 不要用新号. 謝謝.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-25 08:05:08 | 显示全部楼层
What I said about Pepsicrush would apply to the other individual. I thought he was warned about hi-jacking other people's thread for his own agenda. There was a thread specifically made for him, so he can rant to all his hearts' content.

Originally posted by SmallPotato:
"Can you start a new thread and give us the whole story from beginning to end? Its confusing as fuck to pick out bits and pieces that are scattered all over the place. Not to mention that its disrespectful to hijack other people's threads. Its like interrupting other people's conversation and saying, "shut up and listen to me because what I have to say is more important than whatever you guys were talking about."  

Please set out the context, background information, main events, and aftermath. Have it in chronological order. And keep it sufficiently concise that we don't need to pull an all-nighter to read thru all of it. Apoc will be given his fair chance to give his side of the story. From then onwards, everything regarding that incident shall be discussed in your thread only. That way those who are interested can get the full story, and those who don't care won't be forced to have the information shoved down their throats in the form of hijacked threads. "

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-25 08:29:40 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-25 08:39:53 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-25 08:58:12 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-25 09:26:44 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-25 09:32:55 | 显示全部楼层
SmallPotato 发表于 2016-2-25 06:22
By now everyone has had more than enough time to make their cases heard. Let it not be said that we  ...

Admin Bro,
I want to point out that we never pay for the use of this site and forum.

Until we start paying membership or equivalent,  these disputes should really be resolved using their personal Emails.  Beggars can be choosy and for future member enjoyment, these should really be minimized and closed out by you guys as you see fit.

Again, can we all be adults and get along.
Focus on MM please and contribute generously for their well being and their service to our community which we should be grateful for.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-25 09:33:32 | 显示全部楼层
mmpleaser 发表于 2016-2-25 09:32
Admin Bro,
I want to point out that we never pay for the use of this site and forum.

Meant   Beggars can NOT be choosy.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-25 09:42:19 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-25 09:54:34 | 显示全部楼层
SmallPotato 发表于 2016-2-25 06:22
By now everyone has had more than enough time to make their cases heard. Let it not be said that we  ...

首先先对版主说声对不起,不过此账号仅代表我个人言论与Asb无关,因为我老大是性情温和之人她并不赞同我来辩护,但是我忍了好几天觉得清者自清的法则不适用于这个事件上,我们越是选择沉默,他们越是鸡飞狗跳的到处用不文明用语羞辱我以及抹黑我。所以我的暴脾气被撩起来就必须开启战斗模式。

既然这回我和那位Pepsi先生确实都有用过激的不文明用语,那就请版主按论坛规则来从严处理以正视听,否则以后再有人犯规会拿你今天的处理过轻来狡辩。所以有请版主一视同仁来Ban了我和Pepsi的ID。

在此我也对各位狼友说句对不起,不文明用语确实是不应该的,请大家以后一定要注意。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-19 23:35 , Processed in 0.035671 second(s), 12 queries .