AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: WILLIAMS

Should I pursue a PHD?

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-2-11 23:24:27 | 显示全部楼层
You better write more MM reviews or Poems.

Or other Bro will be mad at and throw big stones at me.........
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-2-11 23:26:31 | 显示全部楼层
mmpleaser 发表于 2016-2-11 23:07
What is your legal status.  MM ready to pay me 60k cad to marry her so she could stay in Canada.  I  ...

Your mm should understand living in To is not something without trouble anymore.
She should prepare to battle with those troubles , to create meaning for her life, to reconstruct the culture she fitted into, it is never an easy thing to do to. She need a process of reconstruction on the ruins and lost . May involve pain and a lot of thinking. Sadly back in CHina the life could be even harder, just consider the terrible air pollution, government corruption and low living standard.
Her shoulder is loaded with a greatly heavy task: reconstruction. After losing everything back in hometown.
Once Japan faced this task after WW2, but they succeed .
Although japanese reconstruct their life in their own place while chinese and Jewish in other countries.

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-2-11 23:32:40 | 显示全部楼层
mmpleaser 发表于 2016-2-11 23:24
You better write more MM reviews or Poems.

Or other Bro will be mad at and throw big stones at me.. ...

Nono, i am gonna quit this industry. My life should not be only limited to pleasure and hunting.
I need to do something seriously too. I should put more effort on art, writing and media.
You cannot call hunting a kind of fine art. Art does not equal pleasure . I want my book published too. everyday pleasure and drinking can destroy a person.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-11 23:34:16 | 显示全部楼层
MM wants to make money to have a better life.  They are practical.  But know no English.  I want to be their English teacher.  But they do not have time ,  either with clients or giving massages.

They do not have sugar Daddy and in your case Mommy too.  ATM card.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-2-11 23:40:35 | 显示全部楼层
mmpleaser 发表于 2016-2-11 23:34
MM wants to make money to have a better life.  They are practical.  But know no English.  I want to  ...

sugar parents only give you economic support, i want my life lived out , instead of just being a high class pet kept by his owner. I have been a pet for long time. It is indeed tragic. ATM card is actually a tragic thing too.
It is a joke that they want master english overnight.
Once i take TOFEL more than three time to get more than 100 IBT. It took me three years in China and HKand europe to learn english to reach today's level. Rome is not built one day, neither english.
If you think of those expensive dogs well kept by their owners, then you can understand the tragic feel i have
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-2-11 23:44:40 | 显示全部楼层
mmpleaser 发表于 2016-2-11 23:34
MM wants to make money to have a better life.  They are practical.  But know no English.  I want to  ...

the same thing applies for writing. You cannot become a good writer overnight.
need reading and thinking feeling and writing for many years to form your own style .
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-11 23:56:08 | 显示全部楼层
WILLIAMS 发表于 2016-2-11 23:32
Nono, i am gonna quit this industry. My life should not be only limited to pleasure and hunting.
I ...

Finally you got it.

加油
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-12 05:05:45 | 显示全部楼层
Forgot to tell you that one line I used with MM.

I am studying for my Ph D in Sexology, and that is why I am visiting her to get new ideas to put into my thesis.   Are you using the excuse too???????
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-12 08:59:05 | 显示全部楼层
You guys got it all wrong!  

This PHD = Pussy Hunting Diploma.  

When you reach 50,000 points, 747 will issue one with signatures of all keepers still operating at that time.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-12 10:33:14 | 显示全部楼层
PHD?  Depends on what subjects.  If you are doing science subject, unless you really like research, I won't recommend it.  In many subjects, you mentioned math, if you are in financial math, a master degree will be more employable than a PHD if you are planning to go to work in industry.  Doing PHD is at least 4 years after master.  Worth??

May be you are talking about the PHD that Mr. Dragondick is talking about!  Then, obviously, it worth every cents!  
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-4 09:50 , Processed in 0.036474 second(s), 11 queries .