立即注册
搜索
楼主: foonty

Akira @ Indy

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2016-2-9 14:25:45 | 显示全部楼层
sorry didn't notice her feet...
she advertises as 20 and I believe it.
on par in what sense? in terms of skills, she's a little inexperienced but you can tell her what you like, she tries very hard to please
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-9 14:53:28 | 显示全部楼层
foonty 发表于 2016-2-9 14:25
sorry didn't notice her feet...
she advertises as 20 and I believe it.
on par in what sense? in term ...

Did you do greek with her? I am assuming that since she dies greek she is also into receiving rimming
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-2-9 14:57:13 | 显示全部楼层
yes, greek in cg and doggy... my first time trying it, words cannot describe the tightness lol

she's open to receiving rimming, i don't know if she does rimming, i'm not a big fan of it anyway
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-9 15:31:30 | 显示全部楼层
foonty 发表于 2016-2-9 14:57
yes, greek in cg and doggy... my first time trying it, words cannot describe the tightness lol

she' ...

this is great, going to book her asap, I am looking for a great jap mm (young) that does greek, and as usual I will lube her up with Rimming ehehehehehe
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-2-9 15:38:52 | 显示全部楼层
yeah i'm going to repeat for sure when she comes back to markham
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-9 15:50:02 | 显示全部楼层
WhiteMamba 发表于 2016-2-9 15:31
this is great, going to book her asap, I am looking for a great jap mm (young) that does greek, an ...

I think Whitemamba bro finally found someone that fits his unique needs that he can stop harassing other MM's buttholes?   You know most MMs don't want to say no to customers sometimes
Let us know how it goes WM bro!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-9 22:50:37 | 显示全部楼层
Latecomer 发表于 2016-2-9 15:50
I think Whitemamba bro finally found someone that fits his unique needs that he can stop harassing ...

Many girls like to be rimmed if you alternate properly between daty dato her sesations are more intense, i remember snow of bh would just lay down right away and raise her legs and hip to expose fer butthole after the shower to have me rim her first, she enjoyed them alot
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-10 00:20:13 | 显示全部楼层
I tried her yesterday, very friendly girl. She has school unifrom and nurse uniform cosplay available but she told me her nurse uniform isn't as good. She was born in Okinawa and speaks perfect english. Looks relatively young in her 20s (if I have to guess maybe 20-26), I rate her 7/10 in looks. Body wize just check out her video/pictures, her tits are very soft. My menu included sf2 but no water flute, dfk, bbbj, daty, 69, mish and doggy. My damage was 150 for hh,treat her well (:
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-10 11:09:31 | 显示全部楼层
WhiteMamba 发表于 2016-2-9 22:50
Many girls like to be rimmed if you alternate properly between daty dato her sesations are more in ...

A few MMs told me though, they do not want to cum, they try hard to control it, because it makes them too tired and can't work properly afterwards. They don't care about the sensation and cumming, they only care about the job and making the money. It's their job, they don't work to get O, they work to make money. Anything that makes them less productive at the JOB is not wanted, whether is personal feelings or physical fatigue. The more professional or seasoned the MM, the stronger this sentiment. I actually had a regular MM got upset at me because I tried too hard that visit to make her cum by DATY and DIGIT, which she did. It's our fantasy that MMs want to cum with us, not theirs. Of course unless you are very special I guess.
What do you bros think of this thought from MMs?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-10 12:54:00 | 显示全部楼层
Latecomer 发表于 2016-2-10 11:09
A few MMs told me though, they do not want to cum, they try hard to control it, because it makes t ...

Makes me realized I should be more thankful to the ones that allow me to give them the experience.

Not many Asian MMs allow digits or fun 'toys'. (Even shoppers have 'fun' toys now. LOL)
I guess it is because they see such high volume of wolves.

Non-Asian MMs are a bit more reciprocal, I do see some low-volume MMs tho.

I am very picky with my selection of MMs since I usually see them for 1H or more. I like to my spend time on foreplay. One time an MM told me she should be the one paying me, due to the amount of Os I gave her that day. It's such a confidence boost. LOL
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-10 07:47 , Processed in 0.036636 second(s), 11 queries .