AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 3030|回复: 6

finally saw Lydia@MW

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-1-31 22:30:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I have been aware of this mm since a while ago but I have seen too many mixed reviews on her. However, today, I didn't have other good options so I decided to finally see her.

Face: 7.5-8.0: On the pretty side of the spectrum. Enhanced, but looks relatively natural as she doesn't have much make-ups on. Age around 27 or so.

Body: 7.5: 168cm, tatoo in the lumbar area. Natural B cup which was a plus for me.

Service: 6.5: No waterflute. Started with DFK in bed and nipple licking. BBBJ was nothing special - there wasn't much suction. After an average level CG, DATY (has some upper bush, but the kitty was not the best looking one as it was a bit too concave), and Mish. I started with legs on shoulder mish, but she said my jj is too big and it hurts a bit, so I switched to a different type of mish, which she said was better. Then I switched to doggy (tried to lightly rub her o with my thumb during doggy which she stopped), and finished with prone bone position - the prone bone felt good.

Attitude: 6: No smile from start to finish. Very cold and not into it. Poor communciation skills - not just English, but body language and expressions included. Very awkward communicator.

Repeat: No. Too bad, as her face was kind of mcot. But yeah, I can see why she has had mixed reviews. As a one time girl though, not bad if you can tolerate having absolutely no chemistry - I don't regret today's encounter.  

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-1-31 23:29:50 | 显示全部楼层
thanks for the review
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-1-31 23:34:15 | 显示全部楼层
She is semi ymmv and mechanical to a degree
But she means well and is quite pretty/ tall
I'm sure she does no water flute for everyone..
Her long legs and matching photo is very identical
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-1-31 23:34:20 | 显示全部楼层
I like her attitude towatds me, warm and accommodating, sometimes she feels unwell .so forgive her .
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-1-31 23:40:28 | 显示全部楼层
I think she just had a bad mood when you visited her. She was very nice to me. I like her.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-1 07:16:50 | 显示全部楼层
The first time I saw her I had no complains ... everything was good.
Surprisingly my next visit was really boring almost like the opposite to the first time.
She is beautiful facially and has the type of body i like.
But now it become a hit or miss.
So I just have to pass now unfortunately.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-1 08:24:58 | 显示全部楼层
she is a case of ymmv I like her  
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-28 18:05 , Processed in 0.037110 second(s), 13 queries .