AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 6008|回复: 2

關於發帖的技術問題 / Regarding technical problem when posting

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-1-24 04:40:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Some of you may have noticed a problem arising when posting reviews or other comments where a large part of what was written fails to appear after you click "post". The problem persist even if you try re-posting.

We have determined that the problem is due to the forum software not recognizing certain Cantonese slang-words which are not "real words" but can still be typed. Many slang-words in Cantonese are written with a "口" beside a similar-sounding word; for example, the word "o靚" (substitute 'o' for '口') could be typed on most computers but is not recognized by the forum software.

Hence, anytime these unrecognized words are included in a post, the software will only post everything up to but not including that word, and everything else including and subsequent to that word will not be posted.

This is the cause of many of the incomplete posts which has been a cause of frustration for many members. Unfortunately, for the time being we are unable to solve this technical problem (hopefully the next software upgrade released by Discuz will resolve it). We advise that members should write their reviews on Windows Notepad first before copying and posting it to this forum.

Please accept our apologies for your inconvenience, and thank you for sharing!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-1-24 05:13:25 | 显示全部楼层
I thought it was just me. Lol almost throw my phone....
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-1-24 08:59:09 | 显示全部楼层
Tom Sir,
Told you that if I do not understand Canton,  computer does not too.
So it is not the software,  it is User error.    Hahaha.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-29 00:40 , Processed in 0.039796 second(s), 16 queries .