AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 7533|回复: 4

[Montreal] Clara@MAE88 review

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-12-31 22:41:11 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
My curiosity got the better of me, and the pictures were enticing, so I visited Clara. Here is my review:

I had a wonderful time with Clara, the new Korean girl at MAE88.

She greeted me in a peach colored negligee, the same as on the pictures. I would say that for once the pictures are very accurate. She is indeed very slim, tall by Asian standards, with silky and blemish-free white porcelain skin. Being Asian myself, I would guess her age around mid-20s. Her boobies are large Cs,which have received the expert touch of a no-doubt Korean surgeon, who must deserve a Nobel prize for medicine by my standards... LOL. Her face is to my liking, with large eyes and a button nose.

Communication is a little difficult as she is a bit shy and there is a bit of a language barrier. However, once the action started she was right in sync with me and gave me all her attention.

Into the shower for two, she takes her time, and she gives me a detailed cleaning, with a short BBBJ at the end, all the while making smiles and looking into my eyes. Then, she turns around and she playfully rubs her behind on my now-engorged member. She laughs. Then, on to the bed! She has her well rehearsed routine, licking nipples and then continuing the BBBJ from the earlier shower. She applies the cap with her mouth, climbs on top, and starts slowly but eventually builds up to a crescendo. Her moaning sounds are making me dizzy, and she seems lost in her own pleasure... whether real or constructed, I don't know, but it was very believable to me and that's all that counts. Position change and a short while after I expire.

My only regret is that I only received LFK. No DFK for me, unfortunately. Maybe better luck next time!

Face: 8.0
Body: 9.0
Attitude: 8.0
Service: 7.5 (would be 9.0 if DFK)

Repeat? Yes. She is an out-of-towner and she will be in Montreal for only a short while.

In fact, she told me that she lives in Toronto. I was wondering which garage she works for, but I was too shy to ask. Could she be the Clara from Barbiehouse? Maybe other bros will know.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-1-3 12:01:06 | 显示全部楼层
sounds like standard kimchi service.
clara@barbiehouse speaks perfect english. so this clara is not from barbiehouse for sure.

did you ask for cim?
did you ask for dfk?
how long and how much did you spend?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-1-30 02:52:40 | 显示全部楼层
is she still in montreal now?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-1-31 03:55:56 | 显示全部楼层
一看就是特别瘦的。。MAE总是这样。。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-2-16 16:29:13 | 显示全部楼层
Hi guys,

I went to see Clara a second time in January and I had just as good a time as the first encounter. She left Montreal for a while and since about 2 weeks she is back.

To answer our brothers' questions:

-clara@barbiehouse speaks perfect english. so this clara is not from barbiehouse for sure.
Answer: Clara@MAE88 does not speak perfect English, but her English is above average for kimchi. As you mention, perhaps this Clara is not the same Clara@Barbiehouse

-did you ask for cim?
Answer: didn't ask

did you ask for dfk?
Answer: didn't ask specifically but I got more LFK with maybe just a bit of DFK.

how long and how much did you spend?
Answer: 30 mins for $140

is she still in montreal now?
Answer: yes she is in Montreal right now. Not sure how long she will stay, as MAE tends to have frequent rotations.

A look that is particularly thin. . MAE always the case. .
Answer: Clara is thin and tall (5'6" or taller), model-type body.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-11 09:03 , Processed in 0.036943 second(s), 13 queries .