AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: mmpleaser

Are Chinese men more desirable than Korean men for Korean MM?

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-11-22 09:44:18 | 显示全部楼层
There was a kimchi said in front of my regular Chimese face, that Chinese are generally NOT better customers. It's a strong statement,  I was a little shocked.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-11-22 09:49:31 | 显示全部楼层
for them its just a gamble when they peep through the hole
like us calling backpage and gambling on what THEY look like
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-11-22 10:03:47 | 显示全部楼层
Generally speaking, k girls and J girls treat their men better than C-girls, either their men are korean or chinese. They did not look at how handsome you look like than decide whether treat you good or bad. nor they look at how desirable you are to decide their attitude over you.
It is part of their culture and nurturing . even you are not handsome, they are still supposed to treat you with proper manner, is that called  女德 or etiquette ?  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-11-22 10:41:41 | 显示全部楼层
It's called professionalism.

The cgirls back in China at saunas are pretty good besides the crazy beautiful ones.  
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-11-22 10:43:14 | 显示全部楼层
WILLIAMS 发表于 2015-11-22 09:26
depends on the individual chinese man, the feel "she likes you" adds some mark to her service.
A ma ...

Bro w,  talking in general here.  Do not mean monetary at all.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-11-22 10:46:53 | 显示全部楼层
7samurai 发表于 2015-11-22 08:23
Look at yourself in the mirror and ask "am I desirable"?    Everything has relative frame of referen ...

sometimes, money affordable equals desirable..
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-11-22 10:51:26 | 显示全部楼层
dragondick 发表于 2015-11-22 08:29
Re "man (singular) from Shanghai is more afraid of wives (plural also = 2+)"

Who wouldn't be afraid ...

who wouldn't be afraid of being poured a pot of boiling water on the candle?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-11-22 10:56:21 | 显示全部楼层
mmpleaser 发表于 2015-11-22 10:43
Bro w,  talking in general here.  Do not mean monetary at all.

throughout my encounter with k girls, several of them said to me " i like your eyes when smiling, it is innocent blabla.. " does that make my session more enjoyable? I doubt.
Actually not only several K-girls said that, that J girl naya@mw also said that .
but that makes my session with naya more enjoyable? no, i showed my respect ,and even 出卖my 色相 to naya but she still treats me a little cold. Now i doubt if she is truely from Japan.
So my claim is the girl herself is a more important factor than the customer to determine the quality of her service. Why the hell the korean-Japan mix girl Akiko treated me much much much better than Naya?
It is not because i suddenly become more handsome or showed more respect when i saw her, but because Akiko is a girl who has high energy and enthusiasm but Naya did not have .
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-11-22 11:07:16 | 显示全部楼层
我的関健詞是女可能不喜欢大男人。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-11-22 11:08:11 | 显示全部楼层
I think the cause-effect relationship is reversed here. The K girls come to Canada to make more money than they can in Korea. Only when they are working here they realize there are more Chinese customers than from any other cultural background. This simply is an indication that Chinese like 嫖。Of course there is possibility that the earlier K girls who worked here before told other K girls in Korea the market in Canada is good because there is a large population of Chinese hunters. In this case, I cannot rule out the possibility that some girls come here because of the Chinese hunters.

In South Africa, there is a saying that if you do not 赌 and 嫖, you are not Chinese。 Parallel to this is if you do not 偷 and 抢, you are not black.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-19 23:27 , Processed in 0.036670 second(s), 12 queries .