AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 2528|回复: 0

[Montreal] Alice @ MAE88

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-10-6 16:25:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I met Alice for a 30 min session. First of all, I am rather sure that the agency pictures are not of her, or if they are, not very representative of the reality. I was expecting the typical thin and lithe asian body, which is my preference. Alice is not fat, but she has a larger frame than average for an asian girl, and a few curves here and there, and a rounded face.

Nevertheless, she was friendly and accommodating. Her oral skills included BLS, BBBJ, nipple sucking, and I must say that she was skilled. When the dome came on, we did a few positions, which were good, and not long after I did my little spurt in the rubber and I expired.

Before I left, she gave me a soy drink and some cheese, since I had mentioned that I had not had lunch yet. A nice touch from a friendly girl.

It is difficult for me to give a fair rating of my session since I am rather picky when it comes to asian girls, and her look was not my favorite look. Depending on preferences, others may have better session with her than I did.

Ratings:

Face: 6.5
Body: 6.5 (others may rate higher)
Service: 7.5
Attitude: 8.0

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-11 03:58 , Processed in 0.036699 second(s), 13 queries .