找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
返回列表 发新帖
楼主: 7samurai

Chiggaboi and Theone?

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-9-15 06:53:00 | 显示全部楼层
Even if Ben  knows, he wouldn't say.  Why should he, there is nothing against having and using several registered names?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-9-15 09:01:26 | 显示全部楼层
dragondick 发表于 2015-9-15 06:53
Even if Ben  knows, he wouldn't say.  Why should he, there is nothing against having and using sever ...

So are you suggesting that it's ethical to have multiple handles to bump up threads to masquerade as multiple members and create reviews to promote mm ?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-9-15 09:26:39 | 显示全部楼层
We all think differently.  For me, I just want one name/handle, build up my "credential" (points) so that just in case one day 747 Adm begs me to redeem the points for free MMs, then I can live happily ever after!  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-9-18 22:03:05 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-9-20 05:12:16 | 显示全部楼层
peps1crush 发表于 2015-9-18 22:03
I dunno, I liked the dude if he was for real, but those long winded reviews, busy people can't do  ...

Especially self proclaimed rich and self made people? Who are typically too busy to care about such forums let alone write novels and answer every single post.   

The long reviews  are done for several reasons .  To portray you actually booked a session and generate entertainment value/controversy  to encourage  post responses , useless retard chatter and bump thread which in turn drives viewership and ultimately $$$ business to mm/shops.  And good business for 747?

The usual retort employed by novelist/poets is the "I need a  journal arguement to record exploits for future nostalgic reference " is pure child and ego chatter.  A normal grown adult  would quickly grow out of that stage because it becomes boring after writing  10 novellas/poems.   It's start sounding all the same.   To make it interesting you need to start embellishing . Then things become more fiction than reality.   Seriously there are so many ways you can spin an encounter ?  
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-9-20 05:31:42 | 显示全部楼层
" there are Only so many ways to spin an mm encounter"   Unless you recruit a wannabe  ad copy writer ?

Throughout the history of red board there were report writers whose Job or hobby was to review mm daily in exchange for free pussy or discounted rate. Either  Agency or mm would solicit high volume reviewers or  some reviewers would leverage their forum  cred with mm/shops.

In the past I have been approached by shops to write reviews. Most blokes  would readily accept such an offer for unspoken "fringe benefits".   
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-9-20 17:36:33 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-9-22 14:32:13 | 显示全部楼层
peps1crush 发表于 2015-9-20 17:36
BJToronto in this crew of reviewers.

It's like the infamous dismantled  gang of 4 (krayjee/oldguyzer/studsloggin/apoc1) on red board plus their fanboys supporters (real and fake)  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-9-23 02:35:47 | 显示全部楼层
tomsiu 发表于 2015-9-11 00:33
Hay Happy Gor ... chigga tian pong might be having same situation like you .... being attached.:lo ...

Do not know the code words mentioned, theone is THE ONE?
Looks like there is a hide and seek game going on.
Failing to track the IP address, how about applying two way authentication for Member name sign up (or handle or user name) via Mobile phone.  I used mutiple Email to get a new member name myself after I was considered to be a shill before.   Unless one get a new mobile phone, be a a prepaid one, one cannot get a new member name.
One last question, what is chiggaboi, another Canton word???
Would not bore your guys with jokes here.
Sorry to interrupt.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-11 18:25 , Processed in 0.036458 second(s), 11 queries .