AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 10016|回复: 25

Jamie @ Sugar (HK Dim Sum with surprise)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-3-1 18:03:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
MM: Jamie
Body: She is 5'4 and thin. Very cute with a few piercings at the right places.  And a tatoo or two. 8.5/10
Skin: white and smooth - 9/10
Boobs: Solid B cup with eraser nips... very soft and suckable. once they get hard she squirms when u kiss them
Face: girl next door, would not know she was MM if you met her - 8/10
Attitude: 9/10 very fun to play
Service: 8/10
Communication: HK girl and very fun and talkative.

Overall: When I left sugar last time, I saw this cute MM and had to return.  At first I was worried that I may have been to eager to go back but when I went back and saw her face to face, the visual package appeared very appealing.  We both went to room, and disrobed, and it was SF2, with her scrubbing all over and places inbetween... She gives a quick kiss here and a kiss there... and junior is standing at attention.  She leans over as she was lathering up and places junior at the sweet spot and starts grinding... I was thinking... shit, she want me to enter her already in the shower? I was tempted to thrust in but I held back but she was very wet... (and yes, I know were were in the shower but the other wet where it counts.)  She said I can go out first to dry off and as I was almost done, she finished up and both had shots of the green fairy.  Into the room and she helps me dry up and asks me to hop onto the bed, where she gives me a cat bath... and as junior is already standing at attention, she uses her tonge piercing to tease it... damn it felt good, especially when she did some DT and teased the eggs with it... how she did it, I do not know but I am in no rush to learn. After some teasing, I return the favor and suck on her nips and work down to her belly ring and nicely trimmed bush... not 100% bare but very Jap AV look. As I worked my way back up from her kitty, junior once again found the sweet spot and feeling her juices were flowing, teased a bit down there and she was receptive of it (once again, I with held from thrusting in but enjoying the feel of her).  she gives me another nice BBBJ and the cover finally went on.  As she slowly slid on, she was very tight and could see her wince a bit but once everything was in, she was riding me like no tomorrow. She likes it all right.  We change positions a few times, and finally in mish where her ankles were touching her shoulders she asked me to thrust deep and hard as she was cumming, when I felt her spasms, I could not hold it any more and took junior out, took off the cover and finished on her tummy and breasts... she wiped some off and asked me to lay down beside her where we hugged and kissed a bit more.  
After resting a bit to catch our breaths, we chatted for a bit and had another SF2. As we finished, she give me a quick BBBJ and kiss and said come back next time and we can have more fun... Damn, how much more fun can we have?  

Repeat: with this service, definitely.

Cost: 140 + 20 (wanted to give 50 but realized I used it earlier)
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-3-1 19:16:22 | 显示全部楼层
dfk?
Is this sugar the one on sheppard and 404?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-3-1 20:05:19 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for the report bro.

Is Sugar a keeper now?
So you call Sugar and ask for Jamie?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-3-1 20:18:47 | 显示全部楼层
Do you have phone number of Sugar'splace? Can you provide me with the contact information?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-3-1 20:20:26 | 显示全部楼层
taylorwang77 发表于 2012-3-1 20:18 static/image/common/back.gif
Do you have phone number of Sugar'splace? Can you provide me with the contact information?

你自已唔識搵咩 ????
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-3-1 20:39:54 | 显示全部楼层
iwantmm 发表于 2012-3-1 20:05 static/image/common/back.gif

Is Sugar a keeper now?

yes, I called sugar and asked if the other girl working and said yes, what time I wanted booking, and I left work immediately due to "migraine". and much needed stress relief!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-3-1 22:33:54 | 显示全部楼层
Jamie's age is early 20 or late 20 ? THX
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-3-1 23:55:22 | 显示全部楼层
Gotta get her quick la! Heard that Suger is closing up shop and going back to school next month.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-3-2 00:06:49 | 显示全部楼层
iwantmm 发表于 2012-3-1 20:05 static/image/common/back.gif

Is Sugar a keeper now?

haha I'm not  the keeper, and she is my friend ,you know I don't often work ........so
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-3-2 00:07:26 | 显示全部楼层
taylorwang77 发表于 2012-3-1 20:18 static/image/common/back.gif

647-706-5203
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-17 21:36 , Processed in 0.038136 second(s), 13 queries .