AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 3334|回复: 5

Hong Kong & Guangzhou ?

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-7-6 01:19:14 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I'll be in Hong Kong/Guangzhou in mid-July for a week.
I've been doing some research for the past few days. I've checked both 141 websites already.
Even added one or two WeChat agents.

I haven't activated it yet but I've been reading that iAround is a great app for hobbying especially if you are in Macau/Mainland. I reckon it's a hook-up app.

If anyone know any good specific places or MM, feel free to let me know.

I plan to do one or two sessions and maybe a massage in between.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-12-22 20:38:04 | 显示全部楼层
So Bro, care to disclose some experience for us.
I will visiting HK end of Jan 2016 for a week.  Then up north Shenzhen and possibly west Macau.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-12-22 23:43:26 | 显示全部楼层
While in HK I used http://go141.com/en/
I only hunted about 5 times.
I prefer Hotel Girls, basically means hotel incalls.
For them the session is 45 minutes or 1 shot whichever comes first.
So go slow and take your time. If you shoot in 10 minutes then they will stop the session there.
Also try to go early in the day. The popular girls do get tired.
First time contacting a keeper it's always a phone call. They don't know you, they don't reply your text.

I tried one walk up, it's not bad but I was nor comfortable seeing other wolves. Basically everyone knows what everyone is there for. There are like almost whole floors of a building where rooms are rented out for working girls. You can walk up, knock the door, check out the girl. STEP IN only if you like her. You can say no and knock on the next door. And usually they have signs when they are "busy" with a client or a "welcome" sign. It's easy to understand.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-12-27 22:24:01 | 显示全部楼层
An opportunity to contribute arises, point form for brevity:

-I hunted in HK and Macau over a two week period. I used the 141 website to assist me.

-141 style walkup is exciting but it makes you feel like a hamsuplo when you see other wolves.

-When you arrive at a walkup you will see entire floors with pink and purple lights near the doors of the mm. Knock on the door or ring the bell and they will open. Take your time deciding and ignore what they say. If you don't like what you see then walk away. Don't bother walking in to chat or negotiate, once you are in the session basically starts. Usually with a SF2 and then onto the bed for action. When everything is done you can have a brief chat, have a smoke, shower and be on your way. You usually get 1 shot only, but they are of course open to negotiation. If you are brave, you can negotiate up front at the door for two shots using your leverage as a potential customer and their desire for a customer during non-peak hours.

-The purple and pink lights sometimes make the mm look better then they actually are.
-If you are like me and you want to consider your options, remember which door was for which mm. If not you risk annoying the MMs by frantically looking for the one that caught your eye earlier.

Caution / Safety for walk up:
-LEARN TO READ THE SIGNS.  I can speak cantonese and mandarin but I cannot read. There will be signs to let you know if the MM is occupied or vacant.  I made the mistake of knocking on doors which were "busy" and I got an earful of fowl language. Especially from some MK girls. I pictured a guy with a tattoo from young and dangerous opening the door to give me a talking to.

-I recall seeing some keepers or apparent triads in an office with the door open overlooking the elevator that takes you up to the walk up floors. They appeared to want to be seen so to deter any bad hunters.
I guess it is business for them, but they didn't make me feel unwelcome.

Re Macau SPA/Saunas:

-Quite costly for one shot as reported by other threads.
-You can buy a ticket from some agents in HK that includes a ferry ride + 1 shot at a big sauna or spa. The girls are quite nice but they range in quality. I remember the top girls were called models and it took extra $$. I didn't buy any of the packages and instead went with friends to hunt in the saunas they recommended.
-Take your time! Enjoy the spa/sauna and the amenities they provide. Eat some food have a drink!

Re Macau Shopping Plaza Pageant Show Style:

There is a little shopping plaza under the Lisboa hotel where the girls parade around beauty pageant style.

The MM there will parade around the plaza non-stop to attract clients. They won't approach you but if you look at them too long they will come over and try to strike a deal. There was also a little HK style cafe in the center where some MM were on break and you can see them in their natural habitat.

I recall the price being a rip off so I did not partake. However, I did ask how long a session would be. She basically said "Kan ni neng gan doa jo" - depends how long you can fuck.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-12-28 00:49:35 | 显示全部楼层
cbc1911 发表于 2015-12-27 22:24
An opportunity to contribute arises, point form for brevity:

-I hunted in HK and Macau over a two w ...

Hey bro I don't know how long ago you went to Macau but the Lisboa girls are gone now.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-12-28 00:54:43 | 显示全部楼层
bigboner 发表于 2015-12-28 00:49
Hey bro I don't know how long ago you went to Macau but the Lisboa girls are gone now.

It was back sometime ago. That is too bad! It was amusing!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-19 06:16 , Processed in 0.043721 second(s), 14 queries .