AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 5748|回复: 18

Navi@BarbieHouse

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-6-7 23:14:16 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Given other reviews, I was expectating a below average looking lady but was pleasantly suprised. Standing behind the door was a pretty cute girl and she dressed like she was about to go out on a important date.  I like that because a lof of girls just dressed in lingerie so I think it's a nice touch.

Navi is very cheerful and has a positive attitude. Funny and witty at times. Talkative as well. Her energy reminded me of a goddes but Navi is much more genuine. She treats you like a friend that she knew for a long time.

We hugged, kiss and hugged. I asked her not to do BJ so dunno how it is. No KY was used. Nice moan during main course but I wasn't sure if it's real. Overall very good session.

Age: My guess is somewhere is between mid-twenties to early thirties. DEFINITELY NOT 40!
Face:  She is cute with a small face. GND. How can you not like a girl with a smile on her face all the time?
Body: Silky smooth skin. Measurement accurate. Not a bony girl. A bit of baby fat which I like.
Service: Good service but I didn't ask for anything special. Very accommodating and let me take the lead. Never felt rushed. Total GFE
Attitude: Great attitude and understand the customer's need.

I guess everybody is differnet but for me, the session is a perfect hunting experience..  I really really enjoyed the session and with her attitude, customers will walk out of that door happy.

Side stories:
1) That dumb ass who smeared Navi. She wants to know where her son is!
2) Navi read reviews and she said some of the reviews are done by ppl who are not her customers. I guess this tell you how much you can go with ppl's review on discussion forums.
3) Keeper please change the red light bulb in the washroom. It's creepy as it reminds me of those electronic red candles that people put on 神檯
4) "Whether service is good or not depends on you (meaning the customers)" That's what she said when we were discussing people complaining about bad service. I love this girl!

Treat her well guys!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-6-7 23:26:52 | 显示全部楼层
Is she a English Ltd. ?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-6-7 23:33:15 | 显示全部楼层
baby55699 发表于 2015-6-7 23:26
Is she a English Ltd. ?

She speaks pretty good English compare to other Korean girls. Not perfect but she tries her best to communicate
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-6-7 23:34:57 | 显示全部楼层
我记得当初在sq1拜访她的时候她有说自己在自学…呵呵
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-6-7 23:53:41 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-6-8 00:05:23 | 显示全部楼层
She's lying about her son. You said she look early 30 years old. But have u seen her id? You should check her ID to confirm if what you say is true.
She brings her ID to work all the time.
If she doesn't show you her ID, then she is probably lying to you
hey navi! U checked reviews?
Are you still trying to find a husband to get ur citizenship?
You met brown guy but couldn't get money from him for visa right? And after u tried lie to me to get a visa.
Can u guess who am i?
If you want really live in canada and you to want marry
Please be honest.
Your personality is fake.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-6-8 01:48:49 | 显示全部楼层
jy123456 发表于 2015-6-8 00:05
She's lying about her son. You said she look early 30 years old. But have u seen her id? You should  ...

Even if she does bring her ID she is under no obligation to show it to customers. Only cops have the right to ask for ID. She's had numerous reports from when she worked at MW and ASB and nobody said that she is even anywhere close to 40. Only you are saying it to smear her.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-6-8 01:51:59 | 显示全部楼层
She's lying about her son. You said she look early 30 years old. But have u seen her id? You should  ...

And whether or not she is looking for a husband or citizenship is her own privacy. Even if it was true you have no right to publicize that kind of information about others without their consent. Only a low-life douchebag would do something like that.

Much more likely that you are the one lying. You know, it would be more convincing if your account wasn't opened this week and ever since then everything you posted is to bash Navi.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-6-8 06:55:00 | 显示全部楼层

You must be a really ugly and disgusting pig.  You must smell like garbage so many mm kick you out.

fuck off loser.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-6-8 07:25:32 | 显示全部楼层
whether she tries to find a husband to get a citizenship,
it is her privacy, we should not ask and care
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-29 09:56 , Processed in 0.036072 second(s), 13 queries .