AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 7049|回复: 22

Sandy@Dream4U review

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-5-8 19:06:25 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
If you are not a face fucker, then you may leave now.

Never written a review, but it is time to build some credit (Ben u know what I mean).

Got a message from Becky (not really happy with msg sending to my cell, but my wife is out of the town so I forgive you, no more next time) saying Sandy is available today, so I booked half an hour at 6pm.

Left job early today cause I need to take the fucking TTC all the way from DT to scarborough and drive to the place.  And the fucking 401 Westbound from Kennedy to 404 is conjested.  But thanks god I got there at 5:45PM.  

I sent a msg to Becky and told her I'm arrived and asked her what is the buzzer code and room number, no response until 6pm, so I called and Becky said Sandy is not ready yet. So I wait for about 15mins and finally got up stair.  The funny thing is that the bookkeeper sent the wrong address to me, so I knocked the door for 5 mins and no one opened it, man I am so lucky today that no one was in that room.  Imaging a black women opened the door and what would happen.

Finnaly, done the bullshit.

Face: 8.5 look like student, innocent, some makeup and definitely attracts me
Body: tall, about 169cm, legs are ok, not super slim, white
Service: I do not care service as long as the face is good, but let's say it is ok, acceptable
Location: 7, man u need to find a parking, check google map carefully before u go

Everything is terrible before I entered Sandy's room, but I left happily cause I am a FACE FUCKER!

All in all, my first review, hope u guys enjoy it.  Will write more in future.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-5-8 19:13:33 | 显示全部楼层
Face is in the eyes of the beholder. Your type of face could be shit to me.

Thanks for review anyway.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-5-8 19:52:11 | 显示全部楼层
mofoking 发表于 2015-5-8 19:13

Thanks for review anywa ...

Sandy is quite pretty. I believe only 2 types of guys would disagree. Those with super high standards, and those who have abnormal taste.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-5-8 20:07:23 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for the review, however, how can you check google map before you go as they gave you the wrong address? or they just messed up the room number?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-5-8 20:13:04 | 显示全部楼层
canchi 发表于 2015-5-8 20:07
Thanks for the review, however, how can you check google map before you go as they gave you the wron ...

lol the right building is across the street. Like the wrong one is 1 young st but the right one should be 2 young st.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-5-8 20:13:59 | 显示全部楼层
mofoking 发表于 2015-5-8 19:13

Thanks for review anywa ...

You r right.  Everyone has his own taste.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-5-8 20:17:59 | 显示全部楼层
puffy 发表于 2015-5-8 19:52
Sandy is quite pretty. I believe only 2 types of guys would disagree. Those with super high standa ...

I know. I merely think statements like "x mm is for face fuckers, y mm is not for face fuckers" are misleading. The heavy emphasis on himself being a "facefucker" is quite self-centered. I have seen many reviews of girls I like that others don't find pretty at all.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-5-8 20:31:01 | 显示全部楼层
canchi 发表于 2015-5-8 20:07
Thanks for the review, however, how can you check google map before you go as they gave you the wron ...

Agencies mess up all the time.  

They sent me to a MM who was waiting for someone else, not as handsome as me, to show up.........

Seriously, this happened several times.  Luckily, I have a rough idea what my MM would look like, + I checked her "professional name", when both did not match, I walked.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-5-8 20:44:59 | 显示全部楼层
edward 发表于 2015-5-8 20:13
lol the right building is across the street. Like the wrong one is 1 young st but the right one sh ...

Oh, well, then you are really lucky that no one was at home.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-5-8 20:50:12 | 显示全部楼层
dragondick 发表于 2015-5-8 20:31
Agencies mess up all the time.  

They sent me to a MM who was waiting for someone else, not as ha ...

Yeah, people made mistakes all the time.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-21 09:29 , Processed in 0.039384 second(s), 13 queries .