AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 5635|回复: 10

Comparison: Candice & Kelly@BBF

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-5-7 23:59:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
i have always been a fan of dim sum simply because it is easier to create chemistry with them than to do with kimchi. After visiting Candice last year and twice this year plus one overnight. And finally luckily to try Kelly as her first client for today, I think it would be interesting to put them into comparison since both of them are probably the best dim sum right now on the market. Just to set a benchmark for this review. I also repeated Hebe(aka: Taro@BBF) times and so far she is the most unforgettable girl overall. And the chemistry with her was just incrediable. I also visited Meredith@private once and the intense orgasm she had was something to remember, too. Without further due, let's start the review.

Candice:
Face: 9. Very pretty face. Definitely a head turner. she is a smoker but it does not bother me and you hardly smell it unless you are very sensitive. Thin and soft lips and big eyes. She is the type of girl that will catch your attention right away if she was in a bar.
Body: 9. Slim body but has meat at the right place. Natural C- boobs with pink and small nipples. She is about 168cm tall and she looks amazing when naked. White and smooth young skin with nice tattoos but not too much.
Service: 9.5. Will try everything to please. And will comply the best she can. For example, she will only kindly refuse your request because she had seen too many clients in a day that it might hurt. Her BJ is very impressive with deep throat although not as good as Meredith but still one of the best. The best part of her is that she always shows desire for sex and looks like she can never get enought. And that really turns men on. And based on the other bros reviews and my repeat, it seems she is consistent on this point.
Chemistry: 8.5. Maybe because she has so many positive review that my feeling of being treated 'special' is less. But I really enjoy our conversation and her personality. I speak Mandarin which is also her mother tongue that for sure plays a role in this.

Kelly:
I was really flattered when the owner told me that I was the first today after she has gone for a while.
Face: 8. A bit thick lips and slightly chubby face with big eyes. Typical CBC look I would say. And she looks about the same age as Candice maybe only 1 or 2 years older the most.
Body: 8.5. Nice D cups with dark and big nipples which suits my tastes very well. Minus .5 for enhanced (not fake) boobs. You can tell by looking at them but when you grab them they felt real again until when we were doing doggy and I grabed them from behind. Normally unnatural boobs will be a Nono for me but Kelly's were made very well. She is 170cm tall and with more meat than Candice but right amount of meat for sure. Darker skin typical tan for CBC. Man she looks hot in the dress she ware in her ad picture.
Service: 9. She does not provide as many service as Kelly does but she actually complies very well, better than Candice based on this only time I have experienced. But I will keep .5 just for the doubt of consistency.
Chemistry:8. She can speak good Cantonese and manderain but after all English is her mother tongue. She tries to make conversation but still our culture has bigger difference than that of Kelly's who is from Northen part of mainland China.

Overall if you like Hot CBC girl and does not mind enhanced boobs, you will enjoy Kelly's companion. If you like all natural body and more chemistry, go ahead with Candice. If you were to ask me to pick one and one only, I would go with Candice because I'm a natural body lover and she speaks the same language and shares the same culture. And if I had the chance, 3P with those two angels would be my fantasy.

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-5-8 00:29:46 | 显示全部楼层
Apologize for the typos, a lot of the compression in Kelly's review I meant to refer to Candice. And I don't know how to edit.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-5-8 00:48:34 | 显示全部楼层
所以你的结论是Kelly和Candice哪个好,我找了几次Candice,没见过Kelly~哈哈,谢谢分享。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-5-8 00:54:40 | 显示全部楼层
头狼 发表于 2015-5-8 00:48
所以你的结论是Kelly和Candice哪个好,我找了几次Candice,没见过Kelly~哈哈,谢谢分享。 ...

我会选candice。但kelly也不会让你失望。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-5-8 06:43:43 | 显示全部楼层
BBF is staging a come-back to win brothers' heart & money.    That's good news!

I like the fact that BBF's girls are taller than dimsums in other places.  Hope they stay long enough for my visit.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-5-8 07:24:15 | 显示全部楼层
recently, because of economic difficulty,
I am doing language exchange with kimchis via...email
Hopefully i can do the 本垒打!
From Email to 一垒, From 一垒to 二垒, from 二垒 to 本垒!
what a nice escalation
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-5-8 07:49:14 | 显示全部楼层
thanks! does kelly looks more viet/chinese mix? is that why her skin is more tanned?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-5-8 09:47:53 | 显示全部楼层
WILLIAMS 发表于 2015-5-8 07:24
recently, because of economic difficulty,
I am doing language exchange with kimchis via...email
Hop ...

如果你成功了,以后都不怎么需要hunting了。。。你就出师了!!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-5-8 09:53:31 | 显示全部楼层
头狼 发表于 2015-5-8 09:47
如果你成功了,以后都不怎么需要hunting了。。。你就出师了!!

除非老天爷瞎了眼让我走狗X运

否则成功的几率和我被绑到ISIS枪毙的几率差不多
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-5-8 13:47:16 | 显示全部楼层
alwasy prefer "fresh" girls.. who is newer to the industry?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-17 04:58 , Processed in 0.039031 second(s), 14 queries .