找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 6389|回复: 14

Sisi - decent experience

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-5-7 12:59:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Had a session with Sisi last week.  

Location: 8/10 the area in fact is not bad.  North Scar. nice area.  Not sure why someone complain about the area.  IN fact it is a house shared by 3 girls (will explain later), I find this more better then going to run down apartment.  Honest, the house itself is just soso.. but I am not going there for vacation.

age: 29.. but she looks a bit older.. like early 30.  however, with her personality, I trust she didn't lie on the age.. some ppl do look older

Face: 6/10.  just not mcot.  She is a bit chubby and short.. not say she is ugly.. but she is for sure not pretty by any standard.. as i am a face-fucker and i perfect boney girl.. she is just not for me

massage: 10/10   very professional and she really like those you will find in professinoal and legit "bone place"   If you dare for the massage.. she is for you

Peronality: she speaks cantonese and live in HK before.. but with the accent, I think she is from mainland and mvoed to HK after.  she is a very open girl and will talk about anything.. very talkative. very friendly envirnoment.. it's really like a friend massaging you and willing to talk anything.

interesting fact that she like the Chinese String Piano (don't know the name in english, but like what you see in drama) very much and she have one in the room.  

experience.. had a bs.. but she said ahead of time she will have the pants on and not expect that going off.. it's a bit weird but everyone can set up her standard.. i don't mind
very bit boobs if you are into it.  F Cup.. sorry.. not for me, with big boobs.. nipple always big and i find it a turn off myself

repeat?   ok.. if i want massage and I like meaty girl... yes, she is the one. very nice personality and you feel welcome.  For me, I am a true face fucker and i like slim girl.. she is not really for me.

side note: I saw one of the other girls while i walk in .  talk girl have a tatoo on the back.  probably around 30+ too.  she might be called Amy.  she looks ok to me.. and for the wolves here, she doesn't do massage.. she is for FS!!!!

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-5-7 14:09:43 | 显示全部楼层
Working out at a house, it is a interesting setup.
Also, with 2 other girls, they seem to cater for various service!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-5-7 14:55:11 | 显示全部楼层
trhpierre 发表于 2015-5-7 14:09
Working out at a house, it is a interesting setup.
Also, with 2 other girls, they seem to cater for  ...

Let me make it clear, they are not working together as a group to cater for various needs. This is SiSi's second location which is better than the one before. SiSi rents a room there which was vacated after 前列腺按摩専家moved out, she still wants to rent a better locationin but there is no vacant unit at present.
A few words to malecoke brother for your information, SiSi's 半套 can never be topless HJ for $20, not to say she would provide BBBJ or completely nude HJ for $30, and BBBJ and rimming for $40. It is difficult to find 樓上骨 in Toronto who are willing to perform blow job, especially at such low price.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-5-7 15:49:15 | 显示全部楼层
fuckme 发表于 2015-5-7 14:55
Let me make it clear, they are not working together as a group to cater for various needs. This is ...

But her face is 6/10 as you rated......
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-5-7 17:20:01 | 显示全部楼层
loppy 发表于 2015-5-7 15:49
But her face is 6/10 as you rated......

You might have mixed up someone with me, I never rated any service provider in this forum. Most masseuses are selling their massage service, thus not necessary to have a pretty face. I have been lucky to see one whose face is pleasant to my eyes in my past massage experience.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-5-7 19:06:44 | 显示全部楼层
fuckme 发表于 2015-5-7 17:20
You might have mixed up someone with me, I never rated any service provider in this forum. Most ma ...

Yes. What I meant is, too bad those offering extra services like BBBJ usually their face is a No-No.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-5-7 19:16:27 | 显示全部楼层
fuckme 发表于 2015-5-7 17:20
You might have mixed up someone with me, I never rated any service provider in this forum. Most ma ...
Most masseuses are selling their massage service, thus not necessary to have a pretty face
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-5-7 19:46:42 | 显示全部楼层
loppy 发表于 2015-5-7 19:06
Yes. What I meant is, too bad those offering extra services like BBBJ usually their face is a No-N ...

骨女普遍年齡不輕, 用BBBJ吸引骨客差不多是已經沒有競爭力, 更有骨女欣然接受人客把持不住而在口中射了, 收的仍然是按摩加半套的普遍價. 就是有這種供應, 才有人認為性服務為主之車房女的BBBJ and rimming, 是半套應該包括的. 本末倒置. 如果骨女可以自貶到不顧尊嚴, 為少許錢做BBBJ and rimming, 又何須身水身汗, 按摩45分鐘才賺那$50或$60, 索性做快餐, 15至20分鐘便可KO一個客.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-5-7 20:05:50 | 显示全部楼层

I think I have seen your presence in forums dated back in ys, you are also a massage lover
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-5-7 21:27:52 | 显示全部楼层
fuckme 发表于 2015-5-7 20:05
I think I have seen your presence in forums dated back in ys, you are also a massage lover:handsha ...

I started at the time 龍濤樂 opened!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-21 16:14 , Processed in 0.036692 second(s), 13 queries .