找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: SmallPotato

about [TO Asian Girls] & current controversy

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-6-1 22:24:37 | 显示全部楼层
Chrisman 发表于 2015-6-1 11:13
Steve is an asshole, he treats the girls so bad, what he really good at is all the lies, bait and sw ...

Stevie Wonder back in the news again!

You know, he gets beaten up so badly on the red board, that you kinda had to feel sorry for him. Every time his name got brought up, a bunch of guys would pile on him and plummet him. LOL.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-6-2 04:12:27 | 显示全部楼层
Apoc 发表于 2015-6-1 22:24
Stevie Wonder back in the news again!

You know, he gets beaten up so badly on the red board, that ...

Someone need to teach him an lesson, not sure why PPL still use his agency, this guy can lies everything to ask u book a girl, money hungry I guess!I I personal don't like this guy,not nice, full of bullshit,he think he can beat up any other Asian shop owners,some of u don't know his shop got robberies was on news , this fucking loser will finish soon! God bless him!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-6-2 04:56:20 | 显示全部楼层
Chrisman 发表于 2015-6-2 04:12
Someone need to teach him an lesson, not sure why PPL still use his agency, this guy can lies ever ...

Its true he had a bad reputation for many years owing to his business style. I followed his shilling on the red board for many years and hated his arrogance. Then again, gotta give credit where credit is due. Since his return to 747 he really had kept his word not to shill. That is commendable and hopefully is a step in the right direction towards running a respectable agency. Time will tell.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-6-2 04:59:48 | 显示全部楼层
Chrisman 发表于 2015-6-2 04:12
Someone need to teach him an lesson, not sure why PPL still use his agency, this guy can lies ever ...

On the other hand, I can't help but feel that you have some kind of grudge against him or some sort of ulterior motive. You attacked him not once but twice already, and your new anonymous handle (created May29) appears to be registered solely for this purpose.

Based on the knowledge revealed from what you wrote, you are definitely not a newbie. So if you're gonna bash someone, at least have the guts to do it with your real account.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-6-2 08:30:26 | 显示全部楼层
Haha, sounds like ur his friend or something, yes, I just wanna tell people that he is a loser, believe or not,I'm allow to share my opinions, Steve has two faces, maybe u never know about him!   
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-6-2 15:28:59 | 显示全部楼层
Chrisman 发表于 2015-6-2 08:30
Haha, sounds like ur his friend or something, yes, I just wanna tell people that he is a loser, beli ...

I'm not his friend and if you read carefully you'll see that I said I hated the way he used to shill on the red board. So either you can't read or you are intentionally distorting my words.

Like I said, gotta give credit where credit is due, and its a fact that he has not shilled here on 747 in the recent past. Everybody deserves a second chance.

I'm not his friend, but it sounds like you have an ulterior motive. Keeper of another garage that wants to knock down the competition perhaps? If Steve has two faces and is a loser, then what are you? A coward who has to open a fake handle to bash someone.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-6-2 15:34:44 | 显示全部楼层
Jason15 发表于 2015-6-2 15:28
I'm not his friend and if you read carefully you'll see that I said I hated the way he used to shi ...

We need some new generation of garage.

These old timers should be pushed into $80 b/s operations which they basically are!

Hoping a new keeper comes out that can bring the market back to higher level
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-6-3 02:07:40 | 显示全部楼层
Honestly, I'm not here to argue with any of u, I don't want people waste money and feel like the way he treats u like a shit, if u don't like the way I post just ignore, this site is not for u (Jason15)to judge anyone, so I don't read ur post, Im here just telling the truth, if someone feeling like to use agency, sure, not big deal.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-6-3 05:05:58 | 显示全部楼层
I used to go to TOG2 regularly. Mark had many good girls, true universty  or George Brown studets. Some memorable girls such as Monica, Emily, 7, Shelly were top quality.  I miss them.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-6-3 18:23:03 | 显示全部楼层
There are one mm that works for steve before and that unit got robbing , the mm called Steven said should open the door but Steven was telling he is busing in his kids stuffs was ignore the call and the mm called the phone picker from Steven company toasian , she said ask him y no call , and also tell mm to give the phone to the customer , when mm open door give phone to the customers its a robbing stuffs happened , Chinese guy and 5 black guys on the back , steal the money and hit the people , Steven should return this mm some money but he seems like disappear , and block this mm wechat
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-27 13:41 , Processed in 0.037587 second(s), 11 queries .