立即注册
搜索
查看: 9995|回复: 18

Prostitution ring arrests in Montreal and Toronto - 兄弟們 take CARE

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-4-1 19:35:20 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

三小時前新聞。另,正在通緝的34歲的多倫多居民Jeonghwan Seo就是你們眾多女神身後的boss。

加拿大警方破获贩卖妇女团伙,受害者多来自中国和韩国

[url=http://www.rcinet.ca/zh/2015/04/01/34221/]http://www.rcinet.ca/zh/2015/04/01/34221/[/url]

加拿大警方成功破获了两个贩卖妇女团伙,它们是一个为经营卖淫业贩卖亚洲妇女的犯罪集团的重要分支。这些女性多半来自韩国和中国。她们通过偷越国境的方式或用假材料获得签证进入加拿大,随后被送到蒙特利尔,哈利法克斯,渥太华,多伦多,温尼伯,卡尔加里,埃德蒙顿和温哥华等城市的地下妓院。

这次警方行动从上周五开始,到星期三结束,在蒙特利尔地区和多伦多地区进行了16次搜查,逮捕了6人。媒体披露了他们的姓名和年龄。

蒙特利尔4人:Kai Chen37岁;Nan Wy33岁;Le Yu38岁;AnyangCui26岁。

多伦多2人:Daegun Chun46岁;Ying Li31岁。

另外还有两人在逃:20岁的蒙特利尔居民MélanieWilliams-Johnson34岁的多伦多居民Jeonghwan Seo

警方在这次突袭行动中还缴获了两辆车,大笔现金和两名嫖客。

Prostitution ring arrests in Montreal and Toronto

Jeonghwan Seo, 34, ofToronto and Mélanie Williams-Johnson, 20, of Montreal are still wanted bypolice in connection with the alleged prostitution ring. (RCMP)

The RCMP say they haveidentified hundreds of potential victims in a cross-Canadaprostitution ring broken up by police this week.
The operation involvedyoung women from China and Korea being brought into Canada illegally and forcedinto prostitution, police said. Six people arrested in Toronto andMontreal are now facing charges.
"In the lastyear, we estimate at least 500 potential victims were identified," saidRCMP Const. Erique Gasse.
"A good number ofthe women have already returned to their countries ... because there was acertain rotation. There are still women in other cells in Canada."
Arrests were madeafter 16 raids in Toronto and the greater Montreal area between March 27 andApril 1.
Two clients were alsoarrested during raids on bawdy houses in Montreal. They have both been releasedon a promise to appear in court.
Smuggled into Canada
The victims came toCanada via land crossing or with illegitimate visas with the assistance of acriminal organization, the RCMP allege.
Once in the country,the women were forced to perform sex work in Montreal, Ottawa, Halifax,Toronto, Winnipeg, Calgary, Edmonton and Vancouver.
At a news conferencetoday in St-Hubert, Que., RCMP said the "alleged ringleaders"were arrested in Toronto and will appear in court in Montreal on April 2.
The other accused,arrested in Montreal last week, have already appeared in court.
"It's not overyet — we're still doing the investigation," said Gasse. "Weseized some computers and cellphones. We hope to find a list of all the victimsand maybe a list of the clients."
The six people facecharges including:
·        Gaining materialbenefit from sexual services.
·        Procuring.
·        Procuring a personunder 18 years.
·        Advertising sexualservices.
A 34-year-old man fromToronto, Jeonghwan Seo, and 20-year-old Montreal woman, MélanieWilliams-Johnson, are still wanted in connection with the investigation,dubbed Project Confidence.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-4-1 19:41:22 | 显示全部楼层
Yes, it's better staying home now.
But as far as I know, the boss behind the Koren mm don't have business in Vancouver.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-4-1 19:57:42 | 显示全部楼层
the client list is scary.. what can they do to us?

Are the girls really being forced to work?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-4-1 20:34:04 | 显示全部楼层
I was hoping you should say "April Fools!" At the end, but you didn't.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-4-1 20:59:35 | 显示全部楼层
choolio1 发表于 2015-4-1 19:57
the client list is scary.. what can they do to us?

Are the girls really being forced to work?

I just feel the client list part was to scare the customers so they don't go, like what are they going to do?  Arrest us all?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-4-1 21:11:52 | 显示全部楼层
The news says that the MMs are living in really bad conditions, but even if they lived in the cannon rooms are better conditions of what I am living in.........
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-4-1 21:42:52 | 显示全部楼层
I've seen and talked to alot of MM over the years... friends with alot of them, and the ones I've met in Toronto do not appear to be forced to be working. Alot of them need to work to pay of some debt back home, but not forced. I'm sure some are but I did not run into any of those in my career.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-4-1 21:44:16 | 显示全部楼层
Without crime organizations pimping Korean women, I wouldn't have the chance to fuck them. Seriously this is bullshit, fuck the police.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-4-1 21:48:20 | 显示全部楼层
choolio1 发表于 2015-4-1 21:42
I've seen and talked to alot of MM over the years... friends with alot of them, and the ones I've me ...

True. At least as for those kimchis, they are willing to work here, not forced by anyone. I recon the news' talking about the Montreal rings.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-4-1 21:59:36 | 显示全部楼层
dont think the kimchins r forced into it... the cops make up the story to make them looks like hero to save the world,...what a waste of their time.... better spend their resources to catch drug/gun dealer...these mm suppliers earn so  much money, they should pay tax... n donate political party
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-28 11:09 , Processed in 0.038813 second(s), 13 queries .