AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 4837|回复: 17

What our kimchi's work in Korea?

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-1-29 20:07:41 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Some of kimchis I hunted has good English speaking and excellent moralty, does not like pro in China, maybe pros in Korea are much better ? Any experieced expert will answer my question?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-1-29 21:33:36 | 显示全部楼层
Usually like sales, or server food, waitress etc

Or university stiudent
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-1-29 23:24:47 | 显示全部楼层
1, recruit right candidates;
2, get professional training.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-1-29 23:36:26 | 显示全部楼层
If they speak good English, aside from possibly being an English major in University, she could have "toured" for some time in US cities!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-1-29 23:40:33 | 显示全部楼层
They are debt-ridden girls working in entertainment business.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-1-30 00:10:37 | 显示全部楼层
Yeah, I ever heard that some of them are debt-ridden in entertainment business from my friends in Australia. It has been verified today....
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-1-30 09:47:28 | 显示全部楼层
English is taught in elementary school in Korea. It's like french being taught in canadian schools. They usually have a basic understanding of conversational english.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-1-30 10:21:41 | 显示全部楼层
Other than English, the excellent morality that they have are far better than our dim sum counterpart, usually Chinese girls have the mentality of having you finish the job ASAP and get you out of the door, where as k girls really try to provide good service.  It's the way our culture do things, try to do short cut in everything like factory with out 排污系統 in china, etc.  

Even having a civilian gf, she would just want to leech you off as much as possible, trying to make you work your butt off at work so you can get more money for her to spend, the cultural difference is crazy!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-1-30 23:33:51 | 显示全部楼层
asdfasd 发表于 2015-1-30 10:21
Other than English, the excellent morality that they have are far better than our dim sum counterpar ...

No offense bro but what you said is just ignorant nonsense. This has absolutely nothing to do with morality and not a problem with Chinese. This is just market forces at play. Supply and demand is the only reason, not morality or ethnicity.

I don't know how many years you've been hunting but a few years ago Koreans were famous for bad service and bad attitude. That was because it was a seller's market back then with very few K MMs on the market. Supply less than demand so they can get away with bad service and attitude and still have customers lining up for them. The reverse was true for Dimsum back then because lots of supply means they have to work much harder to retain customers.

Now today we have boatloads of K MMs and they have to keep on improving their service to compete. Dimsums are in short demand because abundance of rich second generation guys. If immigration policies change later and K MMs are in short supply again then either their prices will go up or their service will go back to a few years ago when they all tried to finish you ASAP and kick you out the door.

Even having civilian gf, if you think K girls won't be materialistic then you know nothing about them.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-1-30 23:36:41 | 显示全部楼层
Martindalin. I won't debate you about who is more pro but to apply the word morality and say a chinese mm or a korean mm is more moral is absurd. Maybe you are confusing the meaning of morality with the proper term you are looking for which would be work ethic.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-6-2 11:28 , Processed in 0.035675 second(s), 13 queries .