AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 7852|回复: 19

Michelle @ Eden Dream

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-12-29 15:30:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
My apologies..this is a overdue report..lucky she's still around.
Saw Michelle about a week and a half ago but due to the holidays and shopping, i haven't been able to get around doing a review or even logging on

sorry to all the readers!

anyways.

Here goes, from what i remember anyways lol

http://www.edendream.cc/Michelle.html

pix look her, she's natural, curvy, nice natural B/C breasts with pink nips and flat bum.

She is very friendly and english is meh

she helped me undress and go for a shower...no BBBJ in the shower

went back to the room and we started off with a LONG make out session..a good 5 min or so at least..i was rock hard, hands roaming all over her body..it was nice.

she went down for some good old BBBJ and BLS..her BBBJ was alright, BLS was nice.

after a while, she grabs the dome and starts off in RCG..i love RCG..especially with a curvy body, just so nice to grab on to. ..too bad her bum is a bit flat..but oh well..can't win em all

she turns around for some CG and it was nice, skills weren't too bad..got my heart rate up though...not too long after i blew my first load.

i haven't been having sex much since i returned from my biz trip a month or so ago..so it gets me pretty excited again to be with a woman lol. I guess too much sex can be bad too? nahhh lol

anyways..she cleans me up and we chit cht a bit. after 5 min or so, I asked her for round 2 and she said "can you" i said of course LOL..i think she was trying to get away with 1 shot ..but no no, i needed to get my releases LOL

She cleans my little guy up again and starts to BBBJ...it felt better then the first time..perhaps my little guy was a bit more sensitive during the 2nd round.

after i get rock hard again, i get up and lay her on her back..

i grab the dome and she places it on for me..i was pretty horny so i really wanted to let it out.

I start off in mish, nice and slow, some clit play and lots of DFK..very nice tongue work on her part.

her moans seemed genuine. lots of nice juice.

after some time of minor foreplay, i start to rev the motors up and go harder and harder

i can see from her facial expressions that she seemed to enjoy it.. her body started to get a bit sweaty..her pussy was nice a juicy.

i continued to go harder and harder but for some reason i felt like superstar and just kept going lol

she started to grab my back, and her legs started to spazz up..her moans went from soft and steady to a nice loud moan..this is what i missed! lol

son after , i blew my load, quickly pulled out and started some DATY

she grabs my head and starts to pull me in..she seemed to really enjoy it..her thighs spazzed up for a 2nd time and her juice was running nicely...hmm..this made me feel good and excited.

after a good 5 min of daty...i stopped and she laid there looking sexy and shy. what a nice sight

after we rested, she cleans me up and off to the shower we went. she cleans me up nice and continues to DFK in the shower..nice touch.

she helps me get dressed, paid the donation and she asks to see her again..i said for sure (but we'll see lol..so many girls i haven't tried yet)

face - 8/10 (mcot, cute looking)
body - 8/10 (nice natural body. minus points for flat bum)
service - 8/10 (bbbj could be ab it better)
attitude - 8/10 (nice and friendly. willing to please)
repeat - yes if i can get around to it.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-12-30 00:14:26 | 显示全部楼层
nice....i like her a lot too...i would give her 9. Thank you for the review.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-12-30 07:39:16 | 显示全部楼层
chigga tian pong general is back salute to the General, based on the pic, michelle's face is too round for my liking, how accuracy of the pic
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-12-30 07:40:25 | 显示全部楼层
i like round bum, but round face, ur ratings is more on critical side now, tougher ratings now
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-12-30 08:02:24 | 显示全部楼层
happypooning 发表于 2014-12-30 07:40
i like round bum, but round face, ur ratings is more on critical side now, tougher ratings no ...

If the right type with right specs comes along, will you un-retire yourself?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-12-30 09:29:43 | 显示全部楼层
Welcome back 肥仔哥. How could you hold up a month with no ride? haha .... shame of hearing "can you" as an answer when requesting 2nd round .... lol

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-12-30 10:00:32 | 显示全部楼层
Fatty bro is accurate  in this review.

but  didn't you notice mm has an puffy innie vs a outie little sister lips?  I prefer the latter .  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-12-30 11:15:01 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-12-30 11:33:46 | 显示全部楼层
peps1crush 发表于 2014-12-30 11:15
holy shit, you actually see girls?

I see no evil.  Hear no evil.  I feel no evil.

When you have done over multi hundreds of reviews across 4 forums you come to a enlightened spiritual moment in the hobby career that you got nothing to prove anymore, everything starts sounding the same and gain no net value  by reviewing.   Sort of like a martial arts master?  Or like growing up and being an wize adult?     

I leave it for the young pups now.  I just temper their enthusiasm from time to time by keeping them honest ?     
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-12-30 11:34:13 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-3 04:27 , Processed in 0.040446 second(s), 17 queries .