找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 1873|回复: 0

I HAVE A DREAM! [dragondick]

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-12-21 23:23:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I HAVE A DREAM
That is the name of a speech which defined Dr.  Martin Luther King’s legacy.  This time, however, I have a dream, a dream for S-747.
I hope that one day, S-747 will turn into a multi-faceted discussion forum on various subjects, not just reviews on MMs.  A Forum which the whole family can surf & enjoy.
The first step in achieving this goal is that all members must contribute more in terms of posting:
1.       MMs’ Reviews.  Do not sit on the side line & rely on the initial review.  If you have subsequently met the MMs, write something about your experience, & whether you agree or disagree with the initial review.
We have heard about “hired guns”, if you do not post your experience & if the initial thread is from a “hired gun”, then he will have his day.
2.      The “Blow Water/Chit Chat” column is IMHO, the family section of the Forum.  Various subjects can be raised , discussed, & enjoyed.
Again, I call upon all members to contribute to various subjects which are in existence:
Life & Entertainment
Healthy Living & Medicine
Just Jokes
Adult Cartoons
International Affairs & Politics     
Even NOW your family members can enjoy the contents of some threads.  You will be surprised that there are already many threads of GP (General Patronage) grade.  Just “copy & paste” the contents to your “safe place”, then the whole family can view without finding out where you got them.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-28 16:02 , Processed in 0.037795 second(s), 13 queries .