AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 3543|回复: 7

What is the legal way to find MM?

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-12-12 10:15:23 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Under Bill C-36, any ching can advise me what is the legal way to find(hunt) MM?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-12-13 02:53:05 | 显示全部楼层
playboybro, a lot of wolf bros are worried about the same thing you are including me!  The thing is that it looks like you had been trying to get a black or white answer with if one can whore safely or not after Dec 6th which is what I am worried about too.  However, not everything is black and white in the world as in you cannot be too scared not too brave when tackling these kind of issues.

What I mean by that is we all have needs and need to whore.  I am not saying to go whore all you can eat like before, but I am saying one can go discreetly and be more careful playing it smarter.  The approach my WBs are taking it is to go less, instead of 3 times a week, go once a week to minimize the risk.

I am not saying dont be scared, as I think that it should be in the back of our heads but dont let it impair judgement like "its is too dangerous, so I am going to untie the rope off my forearms so I can just jack off" mentality.

I beleive no one can give you a straight answer you are looking for, so there is no point asking the same questions over and over again if this is the case.  But if one does it with discreetion, it should be fine which is the best answer I can give you.

Dont get to scared bro!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-12-15 13:10:51 | 显示全部楼层
Go to Korea. Get plastic surgery. Come back. MM will find you. You can even charge them money because prostitution is now legal for the seller.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-12-16 23:30:35 | 显示全部楼层
Technically there is no way. Before this law, incall was consider illegal as well but look at the advertising banner and you make the conclusion. Most plobably it is just Harper trying to assert control by registering controversional laws
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-12-17 13:49:02 | 显示全部楼层
Beore this law, although incall was illegal but not criminal offence!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-12-22 16:41:19 | 显示全部楼层
playboyjoe 发表于 2014-12-17 13:49
Beore this law, although incall was illegal but not criminal offence!

Illegal咪即係criminal offense囉!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-12-26 10:02:25 | 显示全部楼层
多口問句, 其實明報記者係咪老狼o黎架? 時不時都封面講叫雞...好似之前又賣咩 Sugardaddyy??

星期六週刊頭版 ... 搞到我呢 d occasional 雞蟲都上o黎睇下係咪真係平o左, 同 d 狼友樣拆呢條新 Law!

Admin Reply:
請不要發文不对题的回復. 要問也在合當的分區另發新帖問. 這裡是討論Bill C-36.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-12-30 02:48:41 | 显示全部楼层
salty123 发表于 2014-12-26 10:02
多口問句, 其實明報記者係咪老狼o黎架?  時不時都封面講叫雞...好似之前又賣咩 Sugardaddyy??

星期六週 ...

唔駛咁 serious ar fa.. sorry lor

Admin Reply:
Its ok. We are not trying to be mean, but its better to if everything is more organized so the information is easier to find and navigate. That is why we insist that members follow the rules instead of posting anything anywhere at random. Hope you understand. Thank you for your cooperation!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-27 14:27 , Processed in 0.040687 second(s), 13 queries .