AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 11287|回复: 8

Ruby @ LuluVilla Spa

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-12-9 01:05:25 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Based on a recommendation, I went into LuluVilla Spa as I do pass by it once in a while.  Wasn't expecting much but I was definitely going to walk if the lady inside wasn't to my liking as I hate getting massages from old mamasans that seem to survive at these Asian massage places scattered around in the city.  Was told that most of the girls here are young and pretty.  
As I walked in the door, a lady in a short and pretty spring dress greeted me.  Face was okay, seemed like she was late 20's to early 30 so not bad, but what had my attention was her breasts which seemed to be bursting out of her dress.  They looked fantastic and I definitely wanted to be near them.  Took a quick shower and as I was drying up, helped a bit for my back before lying on my stomach for my massage.  Surprisingly she gave a very good firm massage as I had requested out of the 3 choices she gave of also medium or soft.  It's a bonus when the massage portion isn't just a waste of time and unneeded oil.  

After a relaxing 15 minutes of massage, was asked if I would like to try a BS.  I didn't hesitate and said I sure would.  She was very sensual and allowed roaming and I enjoyed her lovely body very much.  Her boobs were fantastic.  I could't tell if they were real or not but they seemed real to me, but probably not, lol.  

For the end, she lay beside me as I lost control and couldn't hold on any longer.  For mileage hunters, nothing there really, but it was my first visit.  She is great with sensuality and takes her time.  Definitely knows how to tease a man and found out what I liked.  

Definitely will repeat with her but I will look for the other girls that work there as well if the experience is similar.  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-12-13 03:27:38 | 显示全部楼层
Dinner bro, sounds like you love big breast.  I think lulu villa is a sibling store to moonlight spa.  I remember going to moonlight once and I didnt see a MP of my likings.  Then they were like they are young girls at lulu villa.  So we went and when I got in, I saw this banging chinese spinner with a nice face.  Man, if I didnt have a appointment at win win, I would had definitely stayed.  However, I think the MP that I saw is gone now!!! DANG
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-1-13 09:21:32 | 显示全部楼层
Luluvilla has quite a few gems. You should try going a few more times.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-1-20 00:11:13 | 显示全部楼层
cataztrophe 发表于 2014-12-13 03:27
Dinner bro, sounds like you love big breast.  I think lulu villa is a sibling store to moonlight spa ...

Whats the point of going there if you already had an appointment elsewhere?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-1-24 11:28:10 | 显示全部楼层
BS is how long?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-1-24 17:41:16 | 显示全部楼层
BS was probably 10 minutes, but I let the massage go so long for 20 minutes since it was pretty good.  One thing I hate about Luluvilla and Moonlight is that they don't keep the schedules updated nor are they honest on the phones.  I called in to both places within minutes and the girl said the same girls working at the same places.  I usually just end up going there and seeing who's available at best but it is annoying when you go there and nobody to your liking is available.  
Apparently Sisi, Cindy, and Vivian are working at both locations at the same time.  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-1-25 03:53:34 | 显示全部楼层
L84Dinner 发表于 2015-1-24 17:41
BS was probably 10 minutes, but I let the massage go so long for 20 minutes since it was pretty good ...

Well its not just those 2 spas. Almost all the Asian spas don't update their schedules and none of them are honest on the phones. I bet that if you call up 10 random Asian spa and ask for a random name, whoever answers the phone will tell you that those girls are there and available. Only exception is if you are a regular customer who goes so often that all the girls remember you and recognize your voice, maybe then they might give you an honest answer, and that is still a maybe.

Reminds me of Forrest Gump's line: Asian spas are like a box of chocolates, you never know what your gonna get.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-1-25 18:47:54 | 显示全部楼层
True, everyone knows this, but a couple places like PurpleSugar and Withme I found have been honest with who's available and that' was even when I was new to them.  It's especially helpful as I do mention I will be driving there shortly, I tend to frequent the other places more often because I know what I'm getting once I go.  You figure they'd be better liars and at least use different names from what the sister spa availability is.  lol

All I'm trying to do is get an appointment with Ashley from Moonlight or Yuri from Luluvilla - same girl.  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-1-25 18:52:27 | 显示全部楼层
Ruby was gone
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-6-4 07:19 , Processed in 0.038301 second(s), 14 queries .