AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 7201|回复: 11

[Montreal] 新狼第一个REVIEW: IU@MAE=IU@BH bad experience

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-11-28 00:50:38 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
i used to hunt but not alot, and never write review in here! I always check bros review and try the girls like "伸手党“。
Saw a lot review about IU and i never had chance to try her because im working at montreal, and not really often going toronto!

When i check MAE, i saw IU, i check the picture and im sure that‘s her.

so i called and booked with her for 1 hr. get the code and room #!

ofc, the girl that stood behind is IU, i would say regular looking, and A cup like some bros said!

she help me undress,and bring me to take shower, no bj during sf2. and go in the room, she give me about 5 mins bj and start with CG!After i asked her to change doggy and finish with missionary !DIDNT GET ANY DK During the Whole time! maybe im not a good looking guy, but its ok.i still have second shot to go later! so we lay down and we chat! i showld her about this forum, and asked her if she remember her first customer.she is like"BEN".i told her i first notice her because of Ben gor! She laughed at some bros review and we talk a lot! she said she probally coming back toronto in 2 weeks!

Anyway, main bad experience comes!

when i was ready to do the second shot,she got msg from her boss said another customer COMING UP! she told her boss im still with customer, then phone start rang!(Customer press code for open door). I was like  WTF,im still here and i booked 1 HR! Still like 20 mins left! so i send msg to the boss said im still here! but no answer from it! so i told her forget about second shot, coz im not of 性趣 alrdy! she told me to relax but i could do anymore. I still pay her the whole thing and left!

later the boss send me the msg and told me im sry,i will give u $10 discount next time! i told the boss ”Do i care for ur $10? " and told her i wont come back!

Face: 7/10, i like girls that is little, and she is the girl that u can see at korean town

Body: 7/10 感觉太瘦,当然不是她的罩杯!

Service: 7/10 didnt get any dk, so i couldnt give too high!

Donation: $220 + 10 tips

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-11-28 01:51:20 | 显示全部楼层
good review, sorry what garage is mae?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-11-28 02:08:45 | 显示全部楼层
5709394 发表于 2014-11-28 01:51
good review, sorry what garage is mae?

OP wrote that "she's coming back to Toronto in 2 weeks", so assuming a garage in Montreal.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-11-28 04:08:06 | 显示全部楼层
she is like"BEN". ~~~~ ~~~~ Ben has 5' 80lb? Or
She likes "BEN" ........

Huh ..... this garage set the price $220/hr .... the lowest wor.
Yeah .... It's not good if it was pushed by (phone) rings. Thanks for sharing.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-11-28 07:55:14 | 显示全部楼层
well u should gave a tip for that experience?? lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-11-28 07:55:46 | 显示全部楼层
u still gave***
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-11-28 08:52:46 | 显示全部楼层
not mm fault, keeper fault
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-11-28 08:53:45 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-11-28 11:22:33 | 显示全部楼层
I had nothing but frustration with MAE at my one and only encounter with them.  Whomever I was texting with was like a complete newbie. They gave me the address and I told them I was on my way (walking from my hotel.. about 10 min).  Texted them again once I got there but got complete radio silence.  It looked pretty bad for me to be standing and waiting around on the street while residents come in and out.  

Finally they replied with the buzz code 10 min later, but didn't give me the unit number.  I asked for the unit # and waited for another 5 to 10 min.  Went up and punched in the buzz code but the intercom didn't work.  Repeated texts to them about the issue didn't get anything resolved so I just chalked that up as a "not meant to be".  Called a local outcall agency and had white meat in my room.

Wasted 45 min of my time.

I don't blame them for the buzz code issue, but man, it was like pulling teeth trying to get the information from them that you usually get with one text from any other agency:

"I am here"
"Buzz code: 1234. Unit 567.  Do NOT knock on door"

The above exchange is what I am used to.  Not 10 min wait and 15 texts to get 1/3rd of the information I needed.

Sorry for the rant.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-12-1 00:46:21 | 显示全部楼层
Someone actually wrote reviews here!? I am taking aback. Thanks for the review! Hope other people will contribute in the long run
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-11 03:36 , Processed in 0.036062 second(s), 13 queries .