AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: gcjack2013

After the Bill C36, will you cut down your hunting or adjust your plan?

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-11-21 08:37:11 | 显示全部楼层
This bill (C-36) has received Royal Assent and is now law. (Peter MacKay Nov 06, 2014)

This enactment amends the Criminal Code to, among other things,

(a) create an offence that prohibits purchasing sexual services or communicating in any place for that purpose;
(b) create an offence that prohibits receiving a material benefit that derived from the commission of an offence referred to in paragraph (a);
(c) create an offence that prohibits the advertisement of sexual services offered

30 days to effective = Dec 06

In sense of communicating, would fall into (a) .... ? Therefore, ZenMate would help? or any other FREE software suggested?

For (a) .... No $ should be mentioned in report/review?

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-11-21 17:09:08 | 显示全部楼层
Spas will probably become more popular... because you're going for a "massage".

It'll be like the US
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-11-22 08:08:23 | 显示全部楼层
I would hope that all of the ladies and agencies will 'up' their screening process for new clients. Although no shows are generally a red flag and information is shared on different boards, what's to stop LE from arranging an appointment with a well established indy/agency and no showing just to obtain the location and unit/hotel room number. Then setting up an operation to monitor and eventually (with enough evidence) either arrest clients or raiding the place? Hard to prove/convict if you're careful, but who wants to be in that situation right?

I'll continue to hobby, but like others will likely lay low for the first little while and only visit my regulars.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-11-23 01:55:04 | 显示全部楼层
Wow.... the fines are too harsh honestly. Up to 18 months and 5 years imprisonment + fines?? Even if it is unlikely to get caught, is it really worth risking that?

It looks like 1 last hunt for me... I was trying to decide who to see for my up coming birthday hunt.

And this was mentioned before, but it says "This bill has received Royal Assent and is now law." I know that it goes into effect on Dec. 06, but why does it say it's "law" already?? Is it really okay until Dec 06?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-11-23 03:45:34 | 显示全部楼层
jays 发表于 2014-11-23 01:55
Wow.... the fines are too harsh honestly. Up to 18 months and 5 years imprisonment + fines?? Even if ...

Unless specified otherwize, all Royal Assent law(s) allows 30 days grace to be effective.

specific = ""This bill has received Royal Assent and is now law effective 07-Nov-2014 ."

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-11-23 06:17:48 | 显示全部楼层
The  first prison sentence  will send shivers to all the Wolves .   So who will be in the news 1st?   Let's arrange a  betting pool?  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-11-23 09:47:10 | 显示全部楼层
tomsiu 发表于 2014-11-23 03:45
Unless specified otherwize, all Royal Assent law(s) allows 30 days grace to be effective.

specifi ...

Ooh I see! Thanks for the clarification.

Haha, the bet can be used to pay for that person's bail... GL BROS pls be careful
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-11-23 10:42:24 | 显示全部楼层
To be honest I wouldnt be too worried about this "law". If you understand how dificult it is to prove these types of cases in court you will realize that enforcement will be very low. Even in the off chance police "get you", very difficult to prove unless you confess. Judges also almost never enforce the harshest penalties especially if its a first offence, checkout "suspended sentence".

I would be worried if I were a big garage like MW as they will be the obvious target, as LE always go after big fish due to resource constraints. If I were them I would give the appearance of being small by breaking up into multiple sub brands like the ASB group.

This type off law is really just a political play to win female votes and scare away pussy hunters who are scared of what some corrupt politician writes on a piece of paper.

What I am concerned about is that too many hunters are pussy and will stop hunting thus decreasing demand and in effect causing fewer high quality kimchis to come here. But then again where are they going to go? US laws are worse, and the way the immigration laws are now with Korea it is too easy for them to come over.

Do the community a favor and keep hunting as a form of civil disobedience and fuk the corrupt government.

Remember as long as there is money to be made there will be plenty of kimchis, so lets keep making them money, so they keep coming over!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-11-23 11:39:02 | 显示全部楼层
I think prices will drop from less demand as well. So if you are a really manly hunter and don't give a fuck about law, it could benefit you pretty well
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-11-23 11:44:22 | 显示全部楼层
Well I know my boss don't give a shit if I go to jail, would still hire me. But 5 years jail? Shit lol. And wat will my family think about me...umm, they always think I am a good boy but deep inside I am a hory bastard.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-27 14:53 , Processed in 0.036909 second(s), 11 queries .