AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: gcjack2013

After the Bill C36, will you cut down your hunting or adjust your plan?

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-11-14 07:04:16 | 显示全部楼层
Here's a few tips that will minimize your chances of getting in trouble.

Stick with well known agencies with a good reputation.

Avoid incall locations with 3 or more MMs because those are considered bawdy houses. Beauty pageants with a bunch of customers sitting in the living room waiting their turn are a big NO NO.

Don't fight or argue with a MM. If you had a bad time, just suck it up, pay, leave, and don't go back again. Otherwize you risk her calling the cops because she knows she won't get into trouble, but you will.

Don't give your private information to any MMs. Don't exchange contacts because you have some foolish romantic notion that she likes you or you want to become her boyfriend.

Always use a separate hunting phone.

Stay away from new independent MMs that popped up out of nowhere. In the past, the danger is being ripped of by an ugly C9 posing as a young girl. Now you still have that same risk, but also the risk that its a police trap.

Only go for well reviewed "safe" MMs. Make sure the reviews are written by someone reputable. Newbie reviewers should be put on probation until they have proved themselves over time. This is a must because I expect shilling to go way up after keepers realize us bros are much less willing to take risks than before.

Stay away from Backpage. That is where you find all the drug addicts, crazy unstable chicks, underaged, and girls that are controlled-coerced. That is where police will be focusing most of their attention.

Stay away from Wechat. Its too easy to set up a fake account, pretend to be a girl, make you an offer, and then blackmail you.

Avoid 私做. There are too many unknown factors with these types that can potentially get us in trouble.

Avoid new agencies that nobody vouched for.

Do your part for the brotherhood. Write reviews. Report both the good and bad. Share information. Or maybe ben gor or the new admin should create a special status which is only given to those that have shared more than one review. This status will be used to enable us to share reviews only among ourselves. Leechers that try to get information but refuse to give back to the community should be shut out.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-11-14 07:05:42 | 显示全部楼层
Sorry for the long mult post rant. To answer the original question. I will still hunt the same amount, but i will be more selective and cautious when deciding on my choices.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-11-14 07:11:21 | 显示全部楼层
nobodywashere 发表于 2014-11-14 03:57
Is the bill in affect now since it has received the royal assent or will it be in affect on December ...

Absolutely not. Laws cannot be retroactively applied. Until Dec 6, it is still perfectly legal for us to go hunting. Better make the best use of out remaining days.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-11-14 07:19:01 | 显示全部楼层
hihibye 发表于 2014-11-14 07:05
Sorry for the long mult post rant. To answer the original question. I will still hunt the same amoun ...

Thanks for sharing your opinion
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-11-14 07:45:52 | 显示全部楼层
puffy 发表于 2014-11-14 07:11
Absolutely not. Laws cannot be retroactively applied. Until Dec 6, it is still perfectly legal for ...

Just 3 weeks left. Will try to get at least a few on top of my list. I'm very interested in seeing Victoria, but never got luck with reply from LCY ;(
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-11-14 08:45:52 | 显示全部楼层
Reputable agency is big fish in my point of view, also they can tell the tenant to check visitor more closely so nobody want to go that building just like 57xx
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-11-14 08:46:47 | 显示全部楼层
silencegold 发表于 2014-11-14 08:45
Reputable agency is big fish in my point of view, also they can tell the tenant to check visitor mor ...

Sorry i mean security to check visitor, not tenant lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-11-14 11:05:13 | 显示全部楼层
how will massage parlours be affected?  will they be targeted as well because of bill C36?  usually there's 3 girls in there so it's considered a bawdy house?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-11-14 13:30:16 | 显示全部楼层
I found this news article explains things we need to know about Bill C36.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/n ... ow/article19610318/

It looks like putting up ads for sexual workers is a crime, unless they do it themselves (which doesn't really make sense because the platform for the ads are runned by others)...

anyway, I guess we just have to wait and see what actions the police would take on after Dec. 6.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-11-14 17:42:24 | 显示全部楼层
I read this before going to see C@ZP for first time
It dis-manned me until I went into C's chamber....

Questions, when is this in effect ?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-28 09:46 , Processed in 0.054944 second(s), 11 queries .