AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 14727|回复: 44

After the Bill C36, will you cut down your hunting or adjust your plan?

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-11-14 01:20:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
After the Bill C36 applied, one of my friends had stopped his hunt because he is scared.

He told me the owners keep calling him and he guessed it is due to the slow down of the business. He scared being caught and his family know about that (not the money but get the criminal record). He told me his wife will absolutely chop his dick off

Since I only hunt once a week but not like some pals here, I wonder I had to stop for a while too.

Please feel free to share your opinion on this.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-11-14 01:24:10 | 显示全部楼层
Stopping after next week, after I go for Emma and Tera at D4U

Yes it is scary...Im gonna cut it down, I do not want to get caught and my family know about it or else, i would follow the step of my grandfather, the most hatred people in the family.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-11-14 01:35:11 | 显示全部楼层
desiresexrarraz 发表于 2014-11-14 01:24
Stopping after next week, after I go for Emma and Tera at D4U

Yes it is scary...Im gonna cut it do ...

Damn, you scared me too. It looks like we had to rely on our lovely "five sisters". - but I don't like it.
Or I had to visit home (CN) more often where I can either go to HK/Macau (very convenient and have many choice).
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-11-14 03:20:49 | 显示全部楼层
When the bill is applied, I would stop for a while and see what the government and le do about us honest hard-working johns.

But honestly, I think the chance of getting caught in a condo of a reputable agency is minimal. Just stay away from backpage and all the indy.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-11-14 03:27:26 | 显示全部楼层
Pick daytime for hunting.. I think the officer prefer nightime for their enforcement ...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-11-14 03:57:46 | 显示全部楼层
Is the bill in affect now since it has received the royal assent or will it be in affect on December 6. If its in affect on December  6, can a person be prosecuted for a session that was booked before December 6th under c-36  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-11-14 04:11:50 | 显示全部楼层
Cutting down from once a week to once a month or even stop for 3 months and see how the bill goes.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-11-14 06:30:35 | 显示全部楼层
I will be more careful but there's no need to be too scared. What scares a lot of people is the consequences of the law if it is enforced completely and penalties taken to the max, which it almost never is.

Anyone remember Joe Doa? He was convicted of both having sex with numerous underaged chicks and pimping them. The full sentence is 15 years for either one of those charges, but he got out in less than 2 years.

Prostitution has never been actually legal anyways. The law has changed somewhat but enforcement will stay mostly like it was before. Cops will focus their energies on pimps, not johns. And they will mostly be going after the minors and those who are trafficked and coerced. Cops don't care about the average john.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-11-14 06:31:50 | 显示全部楼层
I mean, cops will mostly be going after the pimps of minors and those who are trafficked and coerced.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-11-14 06:37:38 | 显示全部楼层
The government allocated $20 million towards this new law. Nation-wide. If you understand how expensive policing is, all the man-hours that must go towards evidence gathering, making an arrest, documentation, preparing a case, carry out a prosecution, the cost of housing and feeding to jail someone, possibility of endless appeals, and so forth.... that $20 million is only enough to bring down very few people. They will use it to go after big fishes instead of nobodies like us.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-28 09:36 , Processed in 0.034678 second(s), 13 queries .