AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: playboyjoe

Breaking News - new prostitution law

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-11-25 08:12:09 | 显示全部楼层
For a topic as important as this, many people are woefully ignorant. It surprises me that the level of fear they exhibit should in theory motivate them to take some time to do some homework, but nope, many are just wetting their pants and yet won't make a small effort at fact finding.

There's already quite a few reports with cops and even police chiefs going on record as to saying that they disagree with this law and will not enforce it. They've also said that they don't have resources to waste on a law that doesn't make sense, will not work, and will soon be overturned by the courts just like the previous law was thrown out by supreme court. Cops know that prostitution which is the world's oldest profession simply cannot be eradicated. Nor do they want the streets full of rapists by shutting down all the garages. Trafficking and underage MMs are the focus of their attention.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-11-25 14:46:29 | 显示全部楼层
Xxx365 发表于 2014-11-25 08:12
For a topic as important as this, many people are woefully ignorant. It surprises me that the level  ...

Well said brother!

A lot of wolves are saying they will visit spa after the new law in effect. That's very naive. Sexual act in spa is also illegal. If they deem the spa is a brothel house, they will charge you if they find you inside. They don't have to catch you in the act.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-11-25 20:11:48 | 显示全部楼层
nowar22 发表于 2014-11-25 14:46
Well said brother!

A lot of wolves are saying they will visit spa after the new law in effect. Th ...

Sexual act in spa is illegal, but its almost impossible for them to catch u in the act. Unless the MM testifies against you, they can't charge you with anything. Otherwize you are just there for a massage. Maybe other people got sexual services but all you had was a massage, right? Same as you go to a nightclub, some other people buy and sell drugs but that doesn't mean you are guilty of anything just because you were at the same nightclub.

"Brothel house? Your honour, the spa is a licensed business located in a regular commercial plaza with a big sign outside. I walked into a business that have governement licensed to operate. Are you telling me that you granted business licenses to illegal businesses? Well your honour, I have no way of knowing that!"
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-11-25 20:14:37 | 显示全部楼层
nowar22 发表于 2014-11-25 14:46
Well said brother!

A lot of wolves are saying they will visit spa after the new law in effect. Th ...

With a spa. You have a very legitimate excuse to be there. With incall, you can make some excuse, saying you visit friend or just talk and never had sex, but that excuse is very weak, so I don't know if it will work. But going into a licensed massage parlor for a massage is perfectly legitimate.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-11-25 21:51:38 | 显示全部楼层
HK169 发表于 2014-11-25 20:14
With a spa. You have a very legitimate excuse to be there. With incall, you can make some excuse,  ...

simply going does not make you guilty
They will have to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that you are guilty of the offence
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-11-26 00:11:00 | 显示全部楼层
Being in a regular spa will not get you into trouble.  However, let's say neighbors complain to the police that a spa provide sexual service and the police is raiding the place. If they go in there and find you there, they can charge you for being there.  See section. 210(b):

Being found, without lawful excuse, in a common bawdy-house
Section 210 (2)(b)
Anyone living or working in a bawdy-house is considered to be an inmate. Anybody else discovered there can be charged with being ‘found in a common bawdy-house.’ This
charge is a summary offence usu- ally laid against clients.

http://laws.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/C-46/page-110.html#docCont
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-11-26 00:40:57 | 显示全部楼层
nowar22 发表于 2014-11-26 00:11
Being in a regular spa will not get you into trouble.  However, let's say neighbors complain to the  ...

Yo dude, stop spreading ignorance or fear mongering.

Did you even think about it critically?

without lawful excuse

The fact that a spa is a licensed business offering massages is a very legit excuse / reason. Even if everybody knows that place also offers sexual services doesn't mean you are guilty. In Canada there are no "guilty by association" laws. So lets say for example you know a drug dealers who also offers another legit business service, and you only purchase that legal service from him, cops can't charge you for that. Do you get it?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-11-26 00:43:13 | 显示全部楼层
nowar22 发表于 2014-11-26 00:11
Being in a regular spa will not get you into trouble.  However, let's say neighbors complain to the  ...

Furthermore, you are referencing a law that has already been overturned. Bill C-36 is the new law. The one you posted is one from 1985.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-11-26 02:12:04 | 显示全部楼层
I apologize if I posted outdated information. Not trying to scare anyone. What I am trying to say is that if you are scared about the new law, going to spa doesn't make it safer.

Happy hunting! Peace out.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-11-26 02:19:15 | 显示全部楼层
老鄧說的:蟹照吊,雞照叫!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-28 00:24 , Processed in 0.034292 second(s), 11 queries .