找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 3229|回复: 1

Quarterly Review - AUGUST till OCTOBER MM\'s feedback

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-10-13 16:48:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Hi brothers,
Due to my busy schedule, I will try to give you my feedback from my recents MM visits.  Some of them I did not include here as they are already not working in any garages.

I sometimes like to try the SPA but it is soo hard to find one that will provide you Massage AND FS!! if you know one, please PM me please.
Akira (not sure about her name) is a half korean and japanese.  MILF look and well maintained.
BODY: 7/.10 Slim and tall
FACE: 7/10
SERVICE: 2/10 - I give her 2 because she is a clockwatcher, massage sucks an she will let you think there is more service to come....as long as you pay.  She only SEE $$$ in your eyes and she will make sure you know it.
DAMAGE: 40+40 for HJ
REPEAT: HELL NO!

FIONA@VIP SPA
I heard they might provide FS but their service SUCKS!! I booked them for a session...Once i got there, Fiona welcomed me stating there is NO girls available and that I will have to wait for an hour!! So i drove from Scarborough to RH and you are tellling me no one is available knowing that I made an appointmen??? So SCREW you!

Hope you guys enjoy my feedback.  Play Safe!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-10-13 16:57:11 | 显示全部楼层
Thank you for your review. I just want to address 2 issues:

1) Regarding FS. Some spas do offer it, but it is always under the table. Sometimes it is between the MM and customer, while the owner doesn't know about it. Sometimes the owner knows but turn a blind eye. And sometimes its YMMV, which means only certain customers will be offered. Whatever the case may be, spas will not want it to be publicly mentioned that they offer FS because it could get them in deep trouble with the law. Therefore, we ask all members to be considerate, and don't post it in public regarding which spa or MM offer FS. You can make subtle hints, but nothing obvious.

2) Spas will always serve the customer that actually arrived rather than the one that booked but hasn't actually arrived. It may not be "right" but it is the way this business is run. From their perspective, there are many no-show customers and they can't afford to turn away a customer that is already here and ready to start for someone that may or may not show up.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-10 11:42 , Processed in 0.033318 second(s), 13 queries .