AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 8389|回复: 27

女神級 Krissy @ Zenful Pleasure

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-10-6 19:18:17 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
This is a really difficult review to write up. Reason being Krissy is so close to perfection in my eyes that its hard to write a review that sounds realistic. And yet, i would hate to downplay how amazing she is just for the sake of making the review sound realistic.
Krissy is really pretty. Korean pop star calibre pretty. If you ever watch Korean MTVs and fantasize about fucking those girls, here's your chance to fulfill that fantasy. Moreover, she looks young and innocent. She could be the 校花 of Busan University for all I know. 清純乖乖女型的宅男女神.

There's a tattoo on the back of her neck which seems a bit off. Because the rest of her body is so close to perfection that she almost felt artificial. What I mean is that all human bodies almost always have some imperfections, but I couldn't find anything at all that I could fault her on. I guess some might point out her enhanced boobs as a fault, but not to me. Krissy's boobs are probably C cups (not double D as stated in ZP's ad), and although they are enhanced, it was a job very well done, and almsot feels completely natural. So soft and round and plump and yummy. She is very slim but not the point of being boney. She's got flawless skin that is very soft and white. Her ass, legs, and everything, is just incredible. 全身上下完美無暇 is the feeling I got.

Although she asked me to teach her English, i suspect its just a conversation opener. Her English isn't bad by Kimchi standards. Anyways, the only single complaint I have is that she stripped too quickly. When I saw her I was in awe over her sheer beauty (both face & body) and I really wanted to take my time to slowly undress her, but in 2 seconds flat she was completely naked. But apart from that, everything else was awesome. I didn't get 水中蕭, but the way she washed my cock was almost like a HJ. She temptingly gazed into my eyes while lathering and stroking up and down. Damn, I almost came right there!

Foreplay began with a pretty good bodyslide (don't know if she's trying to put the spas out of business). She knows how to utilize her assets. The feeling of her soft breasts gliding over my entire body was like heaven. Her BBBJ is pretty good too. On a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being the worst I've ever had, 5 being the average, 10 being the best, I'd say her's is 7.5 approx.

There's a wall-mounted mirror parallel to the bed which is a great feature, and one that Krissy puts to great use. I'm not sure how to explain it properly, but I feel like even during sex, in each of the positions, she is somehow posing in such ways that looks incredibly sexy in the mirror. The way she looked at me (via the mirror reflection) while was so fucking hot.

Face: 8.5 ~ 9
Body: 9.5
Skill: 9
Attitude: 9
Damage: 150

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-10-6 19:22:41 | 显示全部楼层
oh man. I envy ben gor. Always get first fresh deal from keepers!!GOOD REVIEW!!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-10-6 19:41:51 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for the review. Was there any dfk or only lfk?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-10-6 19:45:18 | 显示全部楼层
pcboy 发表于 2014-10-6 19:41
Thanks for the review. Was there any dfk or only lfk?

Actually she tried to DFK me, but I didn't want to because I had onions on my breath and I didn't want to gross her out. So I kept my mouth shut and she pecked me on my lips a few times.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-10-6 19:46:14 | 显示全部楼层
女神?大哥佢什么发型呢.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-10-6 19:47:30 | 显示全部楼层
theone 发表于 2014-10-6 19:46
女神?大哥佢什么发型呢.

This time is not "fu lay ji" for u.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-10-6 20:00:24 | 显示全部楼层
Excellent. (I like your taste in girls). You know I was all set to see sophia again til I read this. Damn ...decisions decisions. I'll pay her a visit soon.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-10-6 21:01:03 | 显示全部楼层
Sounds soooo goood. Gotta try her soon..
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-10-6 21:02:19 | 显示全部楼层
好开心,版主打分向来公正客观和我口味
face 8.5 body 9.5~
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-10-6 21:46:32 | 显示全部楼层
SuperJHCRick 发表于 2014-10-6 21:02
好开心,版主打分向来公正客观和我口味
face 8.5 body 9.5~

Perhaps  she will make you forget about candy lor....
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-14 10:41 , Processed in 0.040798 second(s), 15 queries .