AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 8680|回复: 37

Cathy@ZF & Claire@MW

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-8-31 01:44:04 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Had been lurking for a while. I stopped going to SP like 4 - 5 years ago and just recently returned. I guess this is the best time ever to go hunting if you are into K girls like I am as there are so many choices. The service level is also so much higher than 5 years ago. BBBJ was still a rarity and DFK was not the norm. I guess the competition is so fierce now that everybody has to up their service.
Cathy@ZF

I actually didn't want to go with the best reviewed girls initially to avoid being disappointed (given higher expectation) but I guess I lucked out as someone cancelled on Cathy.

Cathy is really young and pretty. She has a real positive attitude and kept asking me what I like. She took it slow and it felt like being with a gf. I guess the hunting god welcomed me back by sending her my way

Face: 8.5
Body: 9 Smooth skin and natural body. Can't ask for more.
Personality and attitude: 10 Cheerful and never say tired
Service: 9.5
Overall: 9

Maybe it's the first time so didn't feel the connection but it's reallly good already.

Claire@MW

When I saw Cathy, she kept saying I would like tall girl and in fact I do. That's why I went to see Claire. Claire is tall and pretty. I would definitely look back a few times if I pass her on the street.

Everything on the menu was there. K-girls routine. We didn't get to warm up to each other so that kind of affect the main course. Good point is that she knows where the sensitive spots are which is very arousing. Negative is that she doesn't like to be kissed on the neck. There was still half a session left when I was done. We cuddled and that's when her personaity shined. She has a bubble personality and is actually very fun to talk to. That kind of save the session. Somehow I wished we switched the two halves and it would make a much better session.

Face: 8
Body: 8 tall, slender, very smooth skin and a nice bum
Personality and attitude: 9 Always has a smile on her face. She is cheerful and very friendly.
Service: 7.5 I hope it didn't sound too negative but standard service was given
Overall: 8

I actually quite enjoy the session because of her personality. Again I wished there was more communication before the main course. Maybe the session will improve on repeats.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-8-31 02:00:57 | 显示全部楼层
Haha Cathy introduce you to Claire because they are good friends.  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-8-31 02:06:41 | 显示全部楼层
and workmate last year~~~~
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-8-31 03:52:24 | 显示全部楼层
Thx.  I will see them soon now
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-8-31 07:47:12 | 显示全部楼层
两个都是女神
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-8-31 11:36:57 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for review. May try Claire sometime. I ran into both these ladies yesterday on the street haha.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-8-31 11:49:27 | 显示全部楼层
Lambo670 发表于 2014-8-31 11:36
Thanks for review. May try Claire sometime. I ran into both these ladies yesterday on the street hah ...

How is the side by side comparison?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-8-31 11:53:58 | 显示全部楼层
asdfasd 发表于 2014-8-31 11:49
How is the side by side comparison?

I like Cathy more, but Claire is for sure pretty. But I think Cathy is better looking and looks younger. But Claire for sure head turner and has smoking body and she's taller.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-8-31 14:02:49 | 显示全部楼层
Lambo670 发表于 2014-8-31 11:36
Thanks for review. May try Claire sometime. I ran into both these ladies yesterday on the street hah ...

wow luck bastard! C said Clarie same period time with her lol, so probably out same time! but too bad I am never around NY unless I go hunt.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-8-31 16:55:55 | 显示全部楼层
waba 发表于 2014-8-31 14:02
wow luck bastard! C said Clarie same period time with her lol, so probably out same time! but too  ...

I was just really lucky. I did not run into them in NY btw thats how lucky I was. They are both gorgeous ladies.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-29 09:51 , Processed in 0.038830 second(s), 13 queries .