搜索
查看: 4286|回复: 4

Elly @ Moon Waiting

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-8-13 08:19:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Name: Elly
Agency: Moon Waiting
URL: http://www.moonwaiting.ca/Gallery/Elly-2.html
Picture Accuracy: 50% (身材方面照片非常representative, 脸蛋完全不像,所以虽然Elly不难看,这里只能给50%)

Pro
- GFE, 激情中略带几分娇羞
- 个子不高但身材婀娜
- 肌如凝脂
- 骑术高超

Con
- 没有什么不好的也没有什么特别好的
- 服务很好,所以就看你喜不喜欢她这一款了

Repeat: 可以考虑,但没有马上就想再干她一票的冲动
Recommendation: 可以尝试
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-8-13 15:20:24 | 显示全部楼层
thanks Bro .....of sharing ..
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-8-13 19:47:39 | 显示全部楼层
Agree, nothing special, but she is very pretty. Tight I find. 我覺得個樣有D像佘詩曼和黄翠如。I feel like she trys hard but just not sure what to do.  I think if she goes a little aggressive, that would be prefect
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-8-13 23:03:40 | 显示全部楼层
Tx for sharing~
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-8-14 21:17:29 | 显示全部楼层
餓狼傳說 发表于 2014-8-13 19:47
Agree, nothing special, but she is very pretty. Tight I find. 我覺得個樣有D像佘詩曼和黄翠如。I feel  ...

I noticed too how she was more passive and didn't know what to do as if she was waiting for me to make the move.  When I did, I took charge and didn't want her to go through the K-girl routine.  Sometimes when the usual starts from the licking, then sucking, and then I go eat her for a while I get soft.  Then she has to work to get me hard again.  

With Elly, I started with licking at her legs and the heaven in between.  I licked slowly, while my other hands grabbed her tits and softly rubbed her pointy nipples.  Her being so small, she is slim but not too skinny.  I didn't want to be rough with her as it seems she was very timid and passive which I like.  When I was slowly teasing with my finger, she asked me not to put it in and in a very cute way said, "gentle please".  

After my early dessert at her pussy, she starts with a familiar K-routine but with a little extra umph!  Like mentioned above, she circles with her tongue and her nipples so it's double the pleasure.  Some areas she gets me a bit ticklish but in a good way.  I was getting hard so fast, that she wanted to get on right away as I got her in a very good mood from earlier.  

AND SHE TRICKED ME!

I can't believe it, but after the nice and wet blowjob she gave me she started climbing on top of me and almost sat on top.  I was just about to stop her but when I looked down she had put the rubber on already!  VERY Pro move, she noticed that I saw her deception and squinted her eyes and smiled - so cute.  She had a hard time when she was on top as she needed a little more warming up and she was tired.  So I got her laying on the bed and put a pillow beneath her lower back.  I slowly teased her as I rubbed her clit with my cock, then on her inner lips, up and down on both sides.  She was getting close again, as I also nibble on her neck and ears, I slowly go inside her, all the way in after a few gentle reconnaissance pokes.   I had to stay deep inside her as she squeezed me to keep me inside her.  Even after I tried pulling away before another thrust, she would hold me close by pulling her feet on my legs to stay deep.  I just wiggled and explored more inside her.  It was amazing as she told me I was so thick.  
Only by taking a few licks on her tasty hole as breaks in between positions, I was able to last much longer than I was ready to.  

I enjoyed her demeanour and friendliness so much.  She said that she liked how gentle I was and very nice.  Her compliments and reaction was very good for my ego.  I will definitely repeat again, but the Scarborough location prevents me from visiting more often I think.  Maybe not such a bad thing.  

Be gentle with her bros, she's a very pretty and cute girl that I hope stays for a while.  

My only criticism I would give is that I didn't like her eyelash fashion so much.  Looks much too fake with the highlights on the end, hopefully she doesn't always wear those ones.  Even if she went more natural with less make-up, she's very beautiful and just my type.  
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-21 08:27 , Processed in 0.037349 second(s), 13 queries .