AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 5833|回复: 26

Tori @ ed

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-8-10 20:48:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
just came back from seeing her at the NY location near a chain drug store. it'll be a quick review since it was only satisfactory.

if you're young and into the same things as she is, you won't have a problem getting along with her. she seems like the party type but puts on a good front.

Got to the suite and had a pleasant chat with her. Undressed and had a SF2 but no room for bbbj due to small size of the shower area. Back into the room and she starts nibbling my ear lobes and kissing my neck which felt a little mechanical but quickly broke her out of the routine and did some LFK. Next, she makes her way down onto the bbbj which was very decent (ask for sensual). Did MPOS with an asian CG ending. It was nice and intense, no faking. Our bodies were sweaty after the deed due to no A/C. Showered solo (with her help though) and left afterwards. Tbh, there are probably better meals out there so I wouldn't repeat. I was enticed due to the novelty (rare cbv).

face: 6.5-7/10 on mm scale (wouldnt really call her a head turner on the streets)
body: 6.5/10 (I thought I saw her listed as 34C on her first day) Spinner type with some baby fat but seems like small A cups decent ass
service: 7/0 satisfying, but may be biased since i was horny
attitude: 8/10 she asked what i liked and if it was good which I thought was nice

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-8-10 20:51:39 | 显示全部楼层
p.s. she has quite the meaty beaver if you're into that. small neatly trimmed bush around it
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-8-10 21:00:53 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-8-11 02:24:12 | 显示全部楼层
Scores to Kimchi are too low wor .... hmmmm!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-8-11 04:52:47 | 显示全部楼层
Tomsiu, she is Canadia born Vietnamese  , not kimchi  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-8-11 06:01:01 | 显示全部楼层
Boyboy 发表于 2014-8-11 04:52
Tomsiu, she is Canadia born Vietnamese  , not kimchi

Huh .... then .... not bad la ... thanks
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-8-11 22:16:07 | 显示全部楼层
Tried her, thought she was pretty good service wize..nice audio and movements

face: 7/10 ...initially thought she was high 20s to earlier 30s, but after closer look prob somewhere in mid 20s...
body: 6.5-7/10 ...not silm, curvy...ass feels nice during doggy..smooth skin
service: 9/10...knows her position.sex was enjoyable since she knows how to adjust (pressure, etc,) depending on position
Speaks fluent english

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-8-12 00:11:17 | 显示全部楼层
I saw her too. She is definitely not new to the industry. One word, she is friendly. That's it.

face: 4/10..she definitely look like 30, I won't pick her up in a club even with few drinks

body: 5/10.. definitely not as advertise, no where near 34B..32B at best. not slim, I don't think she is 105, a bit more near 110 range. height is right. borderline 24, around 25 waist with some handles, cushion ass.

service: 7/10 a bit of freakish during sex, rest (as in bj and mechanical licking) sub-par avg.

attitude: 8.5/10 pretty friendly, I can probably sit down have a drink with her and talk. Speak fluent english.

overall: nice friendly girl,reason I went cause CBV..the reason I stayed, cause I drove all the way there and I was horny.. but mm wize...well..I won't repeat...

$140/hh
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-8-12 18:41:29 | 显示全部楼层
Saw her few days ago, I think is her second day to work at that location. I agree with Doggy, she is friendly, good attitude and very talkative.

Face: 8. I like natural look girl. Not super model face, but not bad. Be fair, her background is Vietnamese. You can't compare with K girls since they put money on their face.  I don't think she is that old. Maybe 20ish - mid 20... no way close to high 20.

Body: 8. Maybe B-C real boobs. + 1 for her ass. I like her meaty ass, feel so good when doggy. Not spinner type (Spinner not MCOT anyway). I don't notice any tattoo.  

Service: 8. Cool start but we getting hot very soon once warm up. Even with AC on, I will sweat when finished. Change couple of position, end up with a nice doggy due to her meaty ass. One complain is the small shower room. I think my J keep poking her while SF2.

Good service. Not a clock watcher and Friendly.     

Price: $ 140 /hh

Repeat: Yes... if I have free time.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-8-12 23:49:15 | 显示全部楼层
jbaprototype 发表于 2014-8-11 22:16
Tried her, thought she was pretty good service wize..nice audio and movements

face: 7/10 ...initial ...

My main man JBA, master of online research.  Rare to have local CBVs and good to know that she speaks fluent english.  Do you know if she is for sure viet?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-8 02:58 , Processed in 0.040722 second(s), 13 queries .